Managing Remote Teams
What you'll learn
- Effectively manage decentralized teams.
- Tools for monitoring progress and performance.
- Leadership principles for aligning team members to corporate goals.
- Practical guide on frequency and scheduling of communications.
- Protocol guide for communications before, during, and after online meetings.
- Tips for digitalization of processes.
- Time management and deliverables monitoring.
- Improve productivity and profitability through empowerment.
- Tips & tricks for managing remote team members who have kids
- Mental heath check questions to help isolated team members.
Managers often find themselves leading teams digitally, but are not often given the tools for how to lead remotely. This course covers practical and affective tools and processes for remote team leadership and management, taught by a Professor of Strategic Management with more than 20 years of experience on remote working teams.
Who this course is for:
- Managers and members of remote teams.
- Professionals wanting to get into the gig economy.
- Leaders of decentralized teams who want more effective tools for leadership.
Dr. Corrie Block has 20+ years of experience in 100+ companies across 30+ countries and carries 30,000 hours of education. He is a Professor of Strategic Management, holds Masters degrees in Business and Leadership, a UK PhD, a Swiss DBA, and certification in Artificial Intelligence from MIT. He's a Certified Executive Coach, Wellness Coach, NLP Level 2 Business Practitioner, and Advanced Financial Statement Analyst. Plus, he's a naturally engaging storyteller and an impact-focused instructor.
QUOTE: "Dr. Corrie Block brilliantly upholds my conviction that placing the health and wellbeing of yourself and workforce above all else, is the foundation of a successful venture."
- Joe De Sena, Founder & CEO, Spartan
QUOTE: "Drawing from 20 years in leadership, Dr. Corrie Block takes professional development to a whole new level, using real-word data, and often backing it up with his own experience. This is a whole new level of self-help for top management."
- Mohammad bin Sulaiman, CEO, MORO
QUOTE: "Dr. Corrie is an accomplished consultant and multi-talented person. I got introduced to him through a leadership program which transformed my values and goals so meaningfully, and the purpose of life. He is not only inspirational but helps people at levels to believe in self and transform into best business leaders."
- Frederick Leons, GM, Renault
QUOTE: "Dr. Corrie Block provides an amazing insight into employee engagement and performance in a way that is not only research-driven but makes sense on the bottom line."
-Christopher Hutchison, Community Engagement Manager, Spartan Race Arabia
QUOTE: "Dr Corrie delivered great results and was inspiring and engaging throughout with excellent attendee feedback. I look forward to working with Dr Corrie to deliver further training and mentoring."
- Meiraj Hussein, Group Head of HR, AMG