It doesn’t matter how good of a manager you are, sooner or later you will be faced with an employee who is difficult to motivate, has anger issues, or won't focus on the task at hand. Forbes Magazine reports that managers spend 30% of their time dealing with conflict in the workplace. When there is conflict, productivity declines.
That is why Dave Edwards created this online course, “Managing Difficult People.” It is designed to give managers like you an advantage when dealing with employees who don’t get along.
In this 90-minute course, you will have well-researched advice on preparing you for the next conflict you face.
Among the topics covered:
* What We Know About the Causes of Bad Behavior in the Workplace
* Helping New Managers Learn how to Managing Challenging Employees
* Let’s Meet the People Who Might Make Your Job Difficult
* The Importance of Coaching Your Difficult Employee
* Evaluating the Work of Challenging Employees
* Having Difficult Conversations with Difficult Employees
* Legal Landmines
* How to Avoid Creating Disgruntled Employees
*Managing Team Members Who Don’t Get Along
*One-on-Support for Helping Difficult Employees
In addition, the course includes a library of helpful articles designed to improve your management skills so that you are better equipped to handle difficult situations.
Your instructor has managed hundreds of people and has studied effective management techniques that will work for you. He teaches at major universities and provides individual coaching services to professionals.