- 1 hour on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover how to prepare budgets and variance reports that create controls and measurements of efficiency and cost containment.
- Identify methods for developing tracking systems for vendors, contracts, and warranties.
- Recognize how to develop and benefit from tax appeals and risk management to further help contain occupancy costs.
- Identify Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) and recognize how to monitor systematic replacement and repairs.
- Identify the duties of property managers and facilities managers and discover the different processes and roles of each position.
- Exposure to Real Estate.
The course provides practical information and tools to create processes, reporting, and management systems for maintaining corporate-owned real estate. The system will help ensure a well-functioning real estate operation that preserves, and may even increase, the value of the company’s real estate.
This course is for those who manage the real estate operation’s professionals and those who manage the managers - frequently within the office of the CFO.
If you would like Continuing Education Credit (e.g. CPE, CE, CPD, etc.) for this course, it is available if you take this course on the Illumeo dot com platform under course title: Managing Corporate Real Estate Operations. Illumeo is certified to provide CPE in over two dozen different professional certifications covering finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, HR, and more. However, in order to receive CPE credit the courses must be taken on an ‘approved-by-the-governing-body’ CPE platform, and for over two dozen corporate professional certifications, that is the Illumeo platform. Go to Illumeo dot com to learn more.
- Anyone interested in Real Estate or related fields.
- Anyone interested in Management or related fields.