Managing Anxiety about Corona Virus - Covid-19
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn behavioural techniques to help reduce anxiety and worry
- Learn Cognitive techniques to help reduce anxiety and worry
- Minimise anxiety levels associated with Corona Virus and Anxiety generally
- Students should have a good basic level of English and an interest in the area
This course has been designed to help people cope with anxiety and worry associated with the current outbreak of Covid-19/Corona-Virus. It is also a very valuable resource for professionals who are supporting clients through this difficult time. The course focuses on a wide range of Cognitive Behavioural techniques that are easy to learn, practice and implement on a daily basis. The range of techniques are also very valuable for use in other areas of life and during other periods, where anxiety and worry might be present.
- Anyone and everyone who feels some anxiety and worry about Corona-Virus - Covid-19
- Professionals working with people experiencing anxiety due to Corona Virus
- People with family members experiencing anxiety due to Corona Virus
This lectures gives an Introduction to the course and brief overview
Governments in many parts of the world have introduced restrictions on movement for its citizens. Its important to make yourself aware of restrictions in your part of the world and to follow these closely.
Anxiety is a normal, health human emotion that helps us to stay safe. Its important to normalise anxiety and this helps, strangely enough to minimise it!
This too will pass! We do well to remind ourselves that challenging issues do pass sooner or later, Covid-19 will also pass at some point (hopefully soon)!. We can sometimes imagine that this challenge or that challenge will be around forever, then we feel dreadful!
In the midst of challenging events and difficult periods in life, its more important than ever to begin to make generalised plans (about happy, positive, pleasurable) events in the future, once the current challenging period has passed and life begins to return to normal again.
Here is where I say a great big thank you to you for your perseverance on this course. Also included in this section are a list of organisations based in the UK that can help and support you through a range of mental health needs. Also included is useful information about Covid-19 from the World Health Organisation.