Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Cost Accounting)
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of managerial accounting (cost accounting)
- Understand the basic managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
- Understand the difference between product costs and period costs
- Understand how to read a Balance Sheet and Income Statement (Statement of Profit & Loss)
- No prior knowledge needed. All you need is a desire to learn!
LEARN MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING (COST ACCOUNTING) STEP BY STEP
Managers all over the world use managerial accounting & bookkeeping to make business decision to improve profitability of their businesses. In this course I will show you how to do managerial accounting and bookkeeping, and apply those skills to your job. This is a no-fluff, straight-to-the-point course.
Each short lesson is around 3-7 minutes. You can learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
Traditional managerial & cost accounting textbooks are long and boring. This course makes learning managerial accounting & bookkeeping easy because I explain everything in a plain, simple language that's fun to learn.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
What is managerial accounting & cost accounting
Managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
Product costs vs period costs
Balance sheet and income statement
Income statement examples of merchandising companies & manufacturing companies
Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured
And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
Calvin has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping, and provided consulting services for Fortune 500 companies
Calvin has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young LLP)
Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 77,000+ students from 178 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
Subtitles (captions) available in English
Certificate of Completion available
30-day money-back guarantee
"Direct to the point and summarized the important part or content." - Juvy D.
"The content of the course is clear and with examples." - Sawsan M.
"Very informative and straightforward. Easy to understand." - Chris B.
"I like there are samples and explanations about the topics." - Margie P.
"Everything is explained so easily and concisely that I have no problem in understanding. A great teacher he is!" - Sarmad S.
"Very good!! Learned a lot about cost & management accounting" - Adriel S.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Accountants and bookkeepers
- Accounting and bookkeeping students
- Managers who want to better understand accounting & profitability reports
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 77,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business