Management Skills - Unleash and Enhance Part 2
What you'll learn
- Systematic and Metrics based Methods to Improve and Achieve Target Level Managerial Competencies
- Real life scenarios
- Applying learning in one area into other areas to improve managerial competencies faster
- Time Management techniques
- Continuous and steady improvement on required Managerial Competencies
- Managers with one to over five years of experience
- Dedicate 30 minutes of quality time every day to assess and measure progress
- No programming Experience needed. But Determination to achieve your own goals is a Must
This Program is DIFFERENT from other management programs as it can be tailor made for an individual manager without any external help.
How? This program uses Personalized Coaching approach to improve Managerial Competencies. This program acknowledges that each manager is different and unique and therefore it needs a specific competency improvement plan suitable for every manager. For example, one manager may be good at Time Management but may lack in Team Management. This program recognizes such differences and enables each manager to IDENTIFY the improvement needed for a given Competency. It goes beyond and guides the manager to improve competency to the REQUIRED LEVEL measured by Metrics.
It covers Key competencies - Adaptability, Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Delegating to equip a manager do better in the given role.
Who decides target level of improvement in a competency? It is YOU. Who decides current level of competency? It is YOU. Who decides progress made? It is again YOU.
How do you arrive at level of improvement needed? YOU decide it based on your current role’s performance targets and associated metrics.
How do you ensure the outcome? Simply follow the flow of this program, complete the assignments, review the progress every 15 days and you are done!!
Who this course is for:
- All Managers with People Management Responsibilities for their Teams
- If you are willing to excel in your managerial role
- If you want to improve your managerial competencies faster than your peers and superiors
I have 35 years of experience in Information Technology industry. My managerial experience spans over 15 years with additional leadership experience of 6 years in top Multi-National Corporations.
My key responsibilities of managerial and leadership roles included
· To manage teams of product support, product-based solutions sales, services sales and services support and,
· To lead teams of Global Service Delivery spread across multiple locations
All these roles had extremely stringent performance targets for revenue, cost, customer retention, customer satisfaction, employee retention and employee satisfaction. My largest team size I led had a count of over 840 technical resources and managers with four levels of reporting chain.