Manager Training: Master Effective Delegation for Leaders
What you'll learn
- Understand all the essential skills and techniques to master effective delegation
- Understand what, who, how much, when and how to delegate tasks effectively
- Understand how to follow up and monitor the delegated task to be on the right track
- Understand all the considerations before delegation
- Increase self-awareness by identifying their own delegation styles
- Understand the concerns of holding Managers from Delegation and the Solution
- Learn the 4 useful mindsets to be applied on delegation
- Learn the 6 Level of Delegation
- Understand how to motivate and develop the staff through delegation
- Understand 4 useful delegation approaches and when to use
- Learn how to avoid the Top 10 common mistakes before and after delegation
- Understand how to balance the control on delegated tasks
- Learn how to overcome the 3 top problems with delegation
- Understand how to evaluate delegation to get the most of it
- Learn useful tips on delivering effective feedback
- Learn 2 useful models for delivering positive and negative feedback
- Understand the qualities of a good delegator
- And many other useful tips, skills and techniques
- No prerequisites as you will learn everything about effective delegation.
Are you overloaded?
Do you feel short of time to finish your tasks?
Do you want to have more time to achieve your objectives and develop your staff at the same time?
If yes, this course is for you!
In this course, I will provide you one great solution, that is, delegation! This is the best means to allow you having more time to focus on your important issues and developing your staff at the same time.
Delegation is a critical skill for all Managers. People often take it for granted but to be effective, actually this involves many skills and techniques. It is much more complicated than it seems. In this course, I will share all the skills and secrets about delegation, including what, when, who and how to delegate, as well as what you should do after delegation. You will also learn how to ensure everything is on the right track and how to motivate your employees by giving effective feedback. By applying what you learn from my course, you can delegate confidently without worrying any negative consequences. Eventually your team’s productivity increases and your people management skills also sharpened!
Do you want to enjoy these benefits? Please enroll my course now. Thank you.
PS. The course is made of 100% engaging videos with captions, so as to facilitate your learning.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders who want to master or sharpen the must-have management skill - Delegation
- Leaders who want to have more time to achieve their objectives
- Leaders who want to increase the team's productivity
- Leaders who want to empower the staff
- Anyone who is interested in delegation
Vicky Fung is a senior finance professional with over 20 years of experience. She has worked in many large listed corporations with operations over the world. She is a qualified accountant since 2004. She has all-rounded professional accounting and finance solid experience, including financial accounting, management accounting, budget, forecast, internal and external audit, internal control, cash flow management, financial planning and analysis, tax planning, mergers and acquisitions as well as group restructuring. Her work experience covers over 10 industries, including trading, wholesales, retailing, logistics, insurance agency, immigration service, property agency, brokerage, FMCG and supply chain management.
Over her career, Vicky has gained over 10-year recruitment experience, including team restructuring, evaluation of new job roles, creating job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviews and on-boarding of new employees. She has hired staff not only for the Finance Department, but also for Compliance, Financial Analysts, IT, Internal Controls, Operation etc for job roles ranked from juniors to Management level.
In addition, Vicky is actively involved in voluntary work. She has been a School Manager for over a decade and has served as the Treasurer for the School Management Committee. Therefore, she has also actively involved in the hiring, interview and promotion process for School Principals, teachers and school general staff.
Vicky has traveled over 50 countries, with extensive work experience particularly in the USA, the UK, China and the South-East Asian countries. Thus she is well versed with different cultures and practices of different countries.
Besides, Vicky enjoys learning and has kept improving herself by attending various training, courses, seminars, webinars, exhibitions and reading to improve her technical knowledge as well as various management skills and soft skills. She is a Master NLP Practitioner and a registered corporate coach. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience with people very much. She has been invited as the guest speaker for 14 secondary schools and also for 3 radio programs in Hong Kong. She is also an author of a travelling book.
Right now, at Udemy, she would like to share her knowledge, expertise and experience with all potential students all over the world. Please support her and feel free to give her feedback on her courses.