Management Skills- Leadership, Engagement, Poor Performance!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to address poor performance
- Give you a roadmap for tackling the tough conversations
- Discuss hard decisions that come with responding to poor performers
- Learn how to identify and respond to poor performance
- Learn take swifter, more firm action when dealing with low performing contractors and employees
- Internet Access
- You will learn how to address poor performance.
- Show you a roadmap for tackling the tough conversations and hard decisions.
- Learn how to identify and respond to poor performance.
- Learn Communication skills, creating a mission and vision, goals and action plans for your employees to follow.
- Would it be possible the employee or contractor might do better in a different department or project?
- Discuss how to take swifter, more firm action today with team members and contractors that are not meeting expectations.
- Learn tips and tricks to prevent employees and contracts from getting to the point of poor performance and possibly parting ways.
- As a manager or owner, if you sense resistance to the new behavior or a lack of motivation, it’s important to stress how improved skills or a behavior change is required for the employee to meet the company's needs. For employees resistant to change, clear expectations can help them understand that there may be consequences to poor performance. This will be discussed further in a case study.
- You will also learn Management Skills like communication, resilience, employee engagement and more.
- You will learn how to set clear objectives and exceptions to turn around poor performance.
- You will learn all these skills and more.
- Business Communication
- Leadership Development
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
Hi, I'm Patrick Fagan. Thanks for checking out my course.
Currently, I'm the Founder and Director of T&F Business Ventures, I am working on and with multiple startups in the Los Angeles area. Over the past two years I have worked with startups in the Human Resource space, startups raising money with ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings), Digital Marketing, Events Ticketing Space and many others.
Prior to T&F I was the 5th employee of a 6.4 Billion dollar government startup, and built the organizations quality program including leadership development, strategic planning, voice of the customer, employee focus, process improvement and tracking results. I have also worked for large fortune 50 companies and startups. Over the years I have graduated from two startup incubators and has worked with companies in the Los Angeles Area.
My goal is to deliver ever-improving value to students and stakeholders.
Hope you enjoy my courses!