Quality Management Review Clear & Simple for ISO Standards
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is management review and what it's purpose?
- Why does standards, such as ISO 9001, require management review?
- What does the management expect form a management review?
- How to determine the content?
- How to handle the discussion, disturbance, resistances and arguments?
- How to collect data to the meeting and how to deal with inaccurate data.
- How to do a 5 minutes effective meeting opening?
- How to deal with complex issues during the meeting, when no time for a deep discussion?
- How to promote decisions BEFORE the management review?
- Professionals that participated meetings
- Professionals that managed meetings
- Quality professionals that require to carry out a management review
- Managers that expect for an effective management review meeting
#### UPDATED FOR 2020 ! ####
### New lecture in section 6 - Examples for customer satisfaction ###
What is management review and what it's purpose?
Why does standards, such as ISO 9001, require management review?
What does the management expect form a management review?
How to determine the content?
How to handle the discussion, disturbance, resistances and arguments?
A management review is one of the best tools for making change for better.
But it's often missed, by ineffective management review meeting, where no real discussion taking place, and no major changes are made.
Just imagine what impact it can have on your professional perception, if you would manage a short, to the point meeting, where major decisions are taking place.
The course providing all the knowledge for how to hold a professional management review, by answering all the above questions, plus:
· How to collect data to the meeting and how to deal with inaccurate data.
· How to do a 5 minutes effective meeting opening?
· How to deal with complex issues during the meeting, when no time for a deep discussion?
· How to promote decisions BEFORE the management review?
· And so much more…
Being one click away from a practical course, that will give you the ability to carry out an effective and pro management review meeting, is the place you want to be.
You are welcome to watch all FREE preview videos - I made sure that you'll have at least one video for preview, in EVERY single section.
Plus, you have a 30-day money back guarantee, to enable you to confidently enroll.
See you in the course!
- Professionals who are taking part of ISO 9001 management review
- Quality Auditors
- Quality engineers
- QA/QC specialists
- Quality professionals
- Quality managers
- Quality control personnel
- Quality consultants
- Department mangers
- Chief Operation Officers
What you will gain from the course + The instructor background, so you'll be able to know whether this course is for you.
A quick tip for how to prepare a management review right now!
Just in case you need to prepare one real fast.
Check out how to write a management review presentation, that will cover ALL the standard requirements that you may deal with.
Understand why sometimes the learning is easy and other times it's difficult, so you'll know this course potential to give you real knowledge.
Know what's in every section of the course, for evaluate if the content is suitable for your needs.
Covering management review two purposes and how it affects money spending, which is the management main concern and your ability to get their attention.
Explaining what a complex issue is and how to present them clearly in the meeting to achieve a valuable discussion and reach decisions.
The first 5 minutes of the meeting are important since the participants already judging the quality of the meeting, so see how to begin the meeting in the best way.
Avoid the most common mistake of the standard interpretation, which leads to redundant activities and waste of time / money.
Understanding standards will help you to suggest valuable decisions in the management review and present your knowledge regarding the standard.
Explaining what a QMS is, since it's a basic term that has impact on how we collect information to the management review inputs and how we are taking decisions.
Learn how do present resources availability in the management review, and what to do with resources constraints, that will determine what decisions the company will be able to take.