Management in Minutes: Mission Statement for teams
- No prior knowledge of management is needed
- Just listen and take in simple steps and guidelines
- Taking notes is optional but there are slides for each section covering key learning
Whether you are a new or experienced manager, why not try something different for your team? This exercise encourages collaboration, brainstorming and wider thinking, and promotes story telling and team spirit. Use for team development, team building and promotion of your core purpose.
What will you learn?
• What a mission statement is and why companies have them
• Examples of some good ones!
• Simple steps to creating one for your own team
This course does not provide lots of theory, but just very simple and practical advice in 30mins to get up and running quickly. Simple, practical but powerful tools to continue your management journey.
Who this course is for:
- New and/or experienced managers and team leaders
- 02:43What is a Mission Statement?
- 05:43Mission Statement Examples - View only
- 04:13Mission Statement Examples - Discussion
I have 15 years experience in managing small teams and acting more broadly as a Relationship Manager; I have worked within financial services and retail industries. I learned initial management skills through formal in-house Management Training courses, and still use tools from these today. But I have on ongoing passion and commitment for people management, relationship building and coaching; and continue my personal development journey with NLP training and coaching skills.