Effective Delegation - How To Delegate Work & Responsibility
What you'll learn
- Exhibit greater competence and confidence in assigning work and responsibilities through Effective Delegation
- Foster greater teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration through clear explanation of roles and authority with your new Delegation Skills
- Prevent miscommunication when setting tasks and expectations when you delegate tasks
- Influence peers and team members to share your responsibilities
- Empower and motivate staff to handle more difficult assignments with effective delegation
- Have a basic understanding of Business, Management or Leadership and is willing to learn new practical Management skills & techniques to enhance their career.
This online, effective delegation program gives you real-world practice in management delegation skills and strategies that will reduce your stress level, empower your staff, and build morale. This effective delegation skills training is simple, straightforward, fun, and will help you to maximize productivity through Effective Delegation.
Whether you're a current or a new Manager, Team leader, Entrepreneur, or in some similar position of authority, this effective delegation training is going to be a major key to maximizing your productivity and keeping yourself sane during tight deadlines or large workloads. The problem is, many new managers don't know how to delegate effectively, or aren't willing to do it unless they absolutely have to.
The good news is that we can change this!
Some people think management delegation is a mysterious art. But I know: "Delegating work or tasks is a skill that, like any management skill, can be learned and improved on overtime".
A simple question
To know if you’re guilty of holding on to too many tasks, answer this simple question: “If you had to take an unexpected week off work, would your initiatives and priorities advance in your absence?”
If you answered "No" or if you’re unsure, then you may be more involved than essential. To raise the ceiling of your leadership potential, you need to extend your presence through the actions of others.
You can extend your presence and stop doing too much yourself by learning “How to delegate your work/ tasks to other people.” If you are a good delegator, you can quickly build a strong and successful team of people, well able to meet the demands that others place on them.
Multiply your value!!
Learning how to delegate work and tasks effectively is the key to leveraging yourself and multiplying your value to your company. Effective Delegation allows you to move from what you can do personally to what you can manage.
Careful and effective delegation helps to identify and capitalize on the unique strengths and weaknesses of the team members. Effective Delegation also boosts employees’ engagement as it proves that the managers are interested in drawing on their talents.
When you are willing to delegate, you are promoting an atmosphere of confidence and trust. Your actions send a clear signal: as a leader, you trust your subordinates to achieve desired outcomes.
As a result, they will come to think of you as a likable and efficient leader who respects their skills and needs.
Soon you will be given more people to delegate to, plus greater responsibilities, as a result of your delegation skills and effective management skills.
How to use different delegation skills
During this management training, I will teach you exactly how to use different management delegation skills, techniques, and structures to become a better delegator and to achieve better results. And after you have finished a specific module you can immediately apply it in practice, the same day, literally.
If you start to apply these techniques on a regular basis, then you will make them your own and become better at them. You’ll start to become a manager/leader who is getting things done easier than before. You will feel more confident and create more success because you have the skills and techniques to get work done! And this will not go unnoticed in the company.
How will you benefit from this course? If you implement the things you learn in this course this will lead to:
Exhibit greater competence and confidence in assigning work and responsibilities
Foster greater teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration through clear explanation of roles and authority
Prevent miscommunication when setting tasks and expectations
Influence peers and team members to share your responsibilities
Empower and motivate staff to handle more difficult assignments
What You Will Learn:
• 10 delegation Mistakes to avoid
• The Benefits of Effective Delegation and Why Most Leaders Under-Delegate
• What Is your Comfort Level with Delegation?
• Key Guidelines for Delegating Work/ Tasks to Employees
• What Tasks Can Be Delegated?
• What Should Never Be Delegated
• The 5 Phase Delegation Process for Management and Leadership Success
• How to Analyze and Decide Which Tasks to Delegate
• How to Choose the Right Person
• How to Meet and Communicate with the Person and Delegate the Task
• How to Monitor and give Feedback
• How to Evaluate Management Delegation Performance
• How to Avoid Reverse Delegation
• How to Deal with Common Delegation Problems
• How to make Your Delegation Implementation Plan
• How to do Your Delegation Self-evaluation
• Several real-life Mini-Case Studies
• Several Worksheets to help you put your learning into Practise
• Several Delegation Skill Practice Exercises
I’ve trained more than 15.000 current and new managers in workshops, one-on-one meetings, and online. People say things like:
"This course was full of extremely useful information that I plan to incorporate daily in my job and outside of my job as well. The information was clearly outlined and logically structured. The instructor was also very motivated about the topic and I look forward to going through his additional courses. I'd like to thank him for putting out this information as it will be extremely helpful in my future." - Gary G.
"This is a very practical and valuable course for anyone who is trying to improve their leadership and employee management skills. The lessons, concepts are clear and well presented. Highly recommended." - Alex A
"It is easy to follow and understand. Clear and concise. Actually, I already got some ideas forming in my mind and I know it will really help with our business and team." - April V
This current and new manager training is like management skills "WORKSHOP.” We will walk through a step-by-step process, giving you highly effective delegation skills and techniques. I have compressed all the knowledge into easy-to-apply steps.
Thank you so much for your interest in this course. I hope you’re as excited as I am and, with our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, there’s no reason to hesitate.
Click the enroll button right now and we’ll see you in lesson one to start learning about the 10 Delegation Mistakes to avoid
LET YOUR LEADERSHIP FLOURISH!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for (upcoming) Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in Management, Business, IT and Finance who want to get more out of themselves and out of their teams.
Ramon is a business professional by education and passion, and has a proven record of accomplishment building, managing and leading several teams within a very competitive IT market. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Marketing (BA Hons), a Master in Business Administration (MBA) and is a Certified Trainer of The Success Principles™ by Jack Canfield and continues to work with the best and brightest in the success and leadership development field.
He founded Lead To Succeed in 2016 to help managers become more successful and effective in their jobs, in ways that benefit both the organization and employees. He is an author, Udemy course instructor, trainer and personal coach for professionals who are looking to further develop their management skills.
With over two decades of real-life, in-the-trenches business, management and leadership experience, his view is unlike many management coaches. Ramon shows you the big picture, and guides your development towards success by showing you what to do, how to do it, what to say and how to say it.
Known for his lively and encouraging teaching style and his no-nonsense direct approach, he walks you, step-by-step, through proven real-world management strategies.