Management Consulting Skills Mastery
What you'll learn
- Gain a well-rounded consulting techniques. This program is taught by industry professionals who have real-world experience to bring to the table.
- Explore the techniques and frameworks for problem solving to dominate your upcoming interview and land your dream consulting job
- Participate in management consulting engagement to apply the consulting skills you learn in a real-world situation
- Master consulting presentation skills that makes an impact
- Learn how to develop your corporate strategy
- Conduct a market analysis for your company and business
- Learn the steps to an effective financial statement analysis
- Learn how to deliver operations analysis to find out how your operation is working
- Understand proven communication strategies for management consultants
- Master steps to developing effective consulting slides
- Learn leadership skills for a management consultant
- Learn useful time management tips and techniques for consultants
- Understand the process to prepare for a consulting interview
- No prior consulting experience is required! All you need a computer!
- We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
**Updated for 2022!**
The most complete course available on management consultant. 8+hours of videos, activities, templates, case studies, articles and more.
Everything you need to know about management consulting tools and techniques from problem solving to presentation skills, from corporate strategic analysis to financial analysis.
Learn management consulting skills step-by-step. Real life consulting projects, business cases, and templates included. Learn by doing!
Management consulting involves identifying and suggesting important changes to what a company does and how they do it—developing a working strategic plan and guiding its execution with optimum effectiveness.
You can see why management consulting is a growing field very much in demand in today’s marketplace.
College graduates with management consulting degrees receive offers from top firms with compensation approaching or exceeding $90,000 in their first year alone. Experienced management consultants can earn well over 6 figures—and that’s not accounting for bonuses.
Our goal in this training program is to help you improve your day to day operations, career and yourself, so I will show you techniques and toolkit that we use in management consulting industry, and ones that I frequently share with my clients and students.
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can I help you do that?
The Complete Management Consultant Course 2020 is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online. It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring management consultant:
What makes this course different from the rest of the consulting courses out there?
Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies like BCG)
Complete training: We will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a top-class management consultant
Extensive simulation scenarios: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
Why should you consider a career as a management consultant?
Salary. A management consultant job usually leads to a very well-paid career
Promotions. Management consultant acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
Secure Future. There is high demand for management consultant on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
You will make your money back from the price of this course. Udemy guarantees it with their no-risk 30 day money back guarantee. You really have nothing to lose.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. The course will always be up-to-date here and nowhere else. I am also available for questions inside the course discussion board.
Act now! This immensely valuable course, The Complete Management Consulting Skills Course 2020, gives you unlimited access to over 8-hour training videos you can view on any device! You will receive step-by-step guides to develop a corporate strategy. Receive in-depth case studies, templates, toolkits, and methodologies. In addition to 130+ training videos, read and refer back to the all-inclusive, 200-page power point.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about management consulting techniques that you can use and no boring theory, and I won’t cover business topics that are common sense
- Anyone that wants to be a successful consultant at any type of management consulting firm for any type of line of business
- Anyone wanting to transition into any type of consulting role, including finance, HR, operations, strategy, IT and independent consultants
- Entrepreneurs looking to master the problem solving and brainstorming processes
- Already established management consultants who want to advance their skillset
- Anyone who is interested in a career as a business, financial, operations analyst
Hello everyone, - Thanks for checking in my course.
I am John Burress, a management consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the financial service industry, I have over 5 years of experience in the financial modeling, business analysis and project management.
Previously, I worked in Morgan Stanley's investment management division providing support on risk and sustainability guidance for private market transactions, fund management, as well as new products and opportunities.
I holds a BS in Economics with a minor in Entrepreneur from UCLA.