Strategy Consulting Bootcamp: Structure & Solve Any Problem
What you'll learn
- Extreme productivity: Enhance the quality of your results while drastically saving time as well!
- Apply the problem solving techniques used by top consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG and Bain
- Set-up a structured approach that paves the way for exceptional results in record time
- Tame the information overflow and zoom in on the underlying root issues
- Build a bullet-proof Excel model that gives you reliable facts & figures
- Build a PowerPoint presentation that tells a real story to convince and wow your audience
- Learn cool tricks in Excel & PowerPoint to be more productive and impress with your work
- Basic common sense and logical thinking
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Learn the key skills you'd obtain from spending years at a top management consulting firm such as McKinsey, BCG and Bain.
Alumni of those firms are highly sought after for their skill-set. Now you can benefit from this steep learning curve and put yourself ahead of the curve!
This course is highly interactive:
You'll follow Tom, an ambitious young professional looking to excel in his first assignment.
Work with him to solve a challenging and far-reaching issue.
Find a way to break down the problem and structure the work.
Carry out a laser-focused analysis using Excel.
Build an impressive and to-the-point PowerPoint presentation.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
Manage projects and deliver exceptional results in significantly less time than ever before.
Structure and break-down problems effectively
Build quantitative models
Convince management with powerful and to-the-point presentations.
Professionally animated and narrated, interspersed with a multitude of quizzes and exercises, the learnings from this course are designed to click & stick.
Take your career to the next level!
Taught by two seasoned ex-BCG consultants.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone moving into managerial, strategic or business development roles
- Anyone looking to get ahead in their career
- Fresh graduates at the beginning of their careers in a business development or strategy setting
- Prospective consultants interested in joining a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Prospective students starting their graduate-level business/management programs soon
- Entrepreneurs building high-quality consulting businesses
I am a former consultant at 'The Boston Consulting Group' (BCG), one of the world's leading global management consultancies with 5+ years experience in the industry.
I currently work as a strategy director at a large European industrial conglomerate.
Over the years, I gained extensive experience as a case interviewer and in preparing fellow MBA students (at INSEAD) for consulting interviews.
After 5+ years as a consultant at 'The Boston Consulting Group' (BCG), one of the world's leading global management consultancies, I am now a manager at a leading German automotive OEM.
I am an experienced trainer of new consulting hires at BCG and successfully coached numerous fellow MBA students at INSEAD towards landing a consulting job at the top firms.