- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Extreme productivity: Enhance the quality of your results while drastically saving time as well!
- Apply the problem solving techniques used by top consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG and Bain
- Set-up a structured approach that paves the way for exceptional results in record time
- Tame the information overflow and zoom in on the underlying root issues
- Build a bullet-proof Excel model that gives you reliable facts & figures
- Build a PowerPoint presentation that tells a real story to convince and wow your audience
- Learn cool tricks in Excel & PowerPoint to be more productive and impress with your work
- Basic common sense and logical thinking
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Learn the key skills you'd obtain from spending years at a top management consulting firm such as McKinsey, BCG and Bain.
Alumni of those firms are highly sought after for their skill-set. Now you can benefit from this steep learning curve and put yourself ahead of the curve!
This course is highly interactive:
You'll follow Tom, an ambitious young professional looking to excel in his first assignment.
Work with him to solve a challenging and far-reaching issue.
Find a way to break down the problem and structure the work.
Carry out a laser-focused analysis using Excel.
Build an impressive and to-the-point PowerPoint presentation.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
Manage projects and deliver exceptional results in significantly less time than ever before.
Structure and break-down problems effectively
Build quantitative models
Convince management with powerful and to-the-point presentations.
Professionally animated and narrated, interspersed with a multitude of quizzes and exercises, the learnings from this course are designed to click & stick.
Take your career to the next level!
Taught by two seasoned ex-BCG consultants.
- Anyone moving into managerial, strategic or business development roles
- Anyone looking to get ahead in their career
- Fresh graduates at the beginning of their careers in a business development or strategy setting
- Prospective consultants interested in joining a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Prospective students starting their graduate-level business/management programs soon
- Entrepreneurs building high-quality consulting businesses
Before you move on, we'd like you to download & install two elements. This will allow you to follow the course exercises most effectively.
- The StrategizePro course theme which contains pre-defined elements to be used in the course. To install the Theme, download it to your desktop. Then double-click to open it, and select File -> Save As and choose any folder. Screenshot: PowerPoint 2016 (Windows) - Installing the theme in the correct folder In the dropdown menu ("Save as type") choose "PowerPoint Template". PowerPoint will automatically switch folders to the location where it stores your templates. Give it a name (e.g., "StrategizePro course template") and click on save. To make use of this theme, open a new PowerPoint presentation. You will be asked to select the template you want to use for the new file. Your new template should show up in the list - depending on your PowerPoint version, this may be in the "PERSONAL" section of the list: Screenshot: PowerPoint 2016 (Windows) - Selecting an installed theme
- Harvey Balls: Download the zip file and unpack it to a folder which you can remember. We'll make use of this great tool later on in the course!