Time Management for Productivity and Work-Life Balance
What you'll learn
- Reduce overwhelm and increase productivity to manage your time better
- Identify common time traps that steal valuable time and lower your productivity
- Develop personal plans and strategies to overcome time traps
- Learn key strategies to stop procrastinating
- Set outcome-based goals and focus on important tasks to achieve goals
- Use battle-tested prioritization hacks to manage your time and achieve work-life balance
- Learn how to create schedules and delegate tasks
- Get laser-like focus to avoid distractions and workplace interruptions
- How to apply Covey’s Urgency versus Importance matrix using concrete examples and worksheets
- How to achieve excellence without being bogged down by perfectionism
- Learn the importance of knowing your peak time when you are most productive
- Understand the dynamics of the 80/20 rule and how to make it work for you
- Identify and focus on your highest productive clients, employees and activities
- Create personal strategies to apply the time management techniques and productivity hacks keeping in mind your individual schedules
- Develop habits and the right mind set to transform you into a terrific time manager
- Schedule a block of quiet time to go through the video lectures, worksheets and other accompanying documents
- Keep your mind open to new ideas and strategies to manage your time
- Tackle the interactive worksheets and exercises to apply your learning to real-life situations
- If this is the first time you are taking the course, it is recommended you go through the videos in sequential order. You can always revisit specific videos later if you wish.
TIME MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY is a critical skill for anyone who wants to be successful in life, achieve their goals and turn their dreams into reality.
Unfortunately most people struggle in these areas. They face time task conflict and feel stressed and overwhelmed. Although they work long hours, they come away a feeling they are not working towards achieving their most important personal and professional goals.
People who have developed BEST PRACTICES in TIME MANAGEMENT and PRODUCTIVITY enjoy a tremendous advantage and reap the rewards of success in their personal and professional lives.
This course will give you a chance to apply the best practices used by highly successful time management experts! You can apply Warren Buffet’s productivity secret, Stephen Covey’s time management matrix and Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s time theming methods to your personal work schedules! The result - you will boost your productivity to 10x levels!
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU PRACTICAL TIME MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES AND PRODUCTIVITY TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR TIME BETTER AND BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY TO X LEVELS.
You will learn:
How to optimize your peak or most productive time
How to use the Urgency Vs Importance matrix to focus on high value tasks
The two-list system to filter unimportant tasks and narrow down on key tasks
How to be super productive using the 80/20 rule
How to apply time theming to your days
How to achieve excellence without falling a prey to perfectionism
Multitasking is the wrong way to boost productivity
Top strategies to overcome procrastination
How to create schedules
The power of delegation
...and much more
GET EVEN MORE....
Lifetime access to the course so that you have access to updates and bonus lectures and quizzes for free
Ask questions and I will answer them for you. I focus on creating a personalized learning environment and encourage active discussion.
Be sure to download and use the WORKSHEETS accompanying this course. They will give you a chance to implement the main concepts covered.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee and you will learn some best practices and tips that will make a difference to your daily life
Many thanks! I appreciate your interest and look forward to interacting with you in the pages of my course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is overwhelmed by long to-do lists and overcrowded schedules.
- This course is intended for students and professionals who want to work fewer hours and still enhance their productivity.
- This course is designed for those who are productive but don't wish to pay a price for that productivity by working long hours.
- This course is for anyone who wants to manage their time better to enhance productivity and achieve work-life balance.
Dr. Marshall is a Learning Designer and Communication Specialist skilled in performance and competency development for personal and professional growth.
She is the founder of Sylvan Secrets, an establishment dedicated to delivering personal inspiration and professional growth to help individuals lead balanced, fulfilled lives.
Dr. Marshall has over two decades of experience in creating context-sensitive, solution-oriented e-learning, blended learning and mobile learning programs for corporate houses like Wipro, Infosys, HCL, DHL, IIIT and Macmillan and also for the education sector. She has designed and written several courses deploying life skills, communication skills and skills in dealing with workplace issues. Her courses have helped entrepreneurs as well as professionals and business leaders maximize their productive output and take their professional and personal lives to the next level.
Her articles have been published in e-magazines such as Self-growth, Having Time and Elearning Industry. Her short story ‘The Choice’ has appeared in the May 2018 issue of Adelaide Literary Magazine. Her short story ‘A Writer’s World’ has appeared in the July 2018 issue of the Quarterly Literary Review of Singapore and later in the Scarlet Leaf Press. Her short story ‘Twenty-Seven Velvet Boxes’ has appeared in the November 2018 issue of Adelaide Literary Magazine.