Manage Your Stress Energy
What you'll learn
- You will learn everything you need to know and manage your stress
- You will learn to look for opportunities in stressful and demanding times
- You will learn to choose and experience the feelings you want during stressful times
- You will learn to stay focused during challenging situations
- You will learn to increase your job satisfaction by at least 30%
- You will identify areas of life, which need urgent attention and set personal goals to address them
- You will learn essential tactics, which allow finding time for things, which are important
- You will eliminate energy and time wastes
- You will learn to shut the work door emotionally
- You will learn powerful techniques to prevent against reaching the stages, where Your stress response is way out of control and in case You are in this stage, it will stop Your stress hormones building up and reset body’s physiology to work in Your favor, not against You
- You will learn tactics, which will develop Your assertiveness and relationships
- You will identify key roadblocks to successful communication and practice a Win-Win approach
- You will learn to implement high performance nutrition, which provides with constant energy and minerals & vitamins, necessary to produce stress hormones
- You will learn essentials about physical activities and find out how many hours You should spend in the gym
- Finally, You will develop a personal action plan for becoming a master of Your stress (energy)
- There are no special prerequisites for skills and knowledge, because terms and concepts used during the course are explained as you progress through the program. The course is delivered in English language, so it is expected you can speak and read English. It is essential for you to have at least 20-30 minutes 4-5 days a week for next 4 weeks to enjoy the outcome of this program. It is a skill development program and it requires you allocating time for practicing specific skills.
Occurrence of “burn-outs" and “anxiety attacks” is becoming more and more critical in developed countries as the number of people with such disorders is steadily increasing and have negative effects on their professional and personal lives, as well as on the lives of people around them. The World Health Organisation (WHO) Global Burden of Disease Survey estimates that by the year 2020, stress-related mental health conditions including anxiety and depression will be highly prevalent and will be second only to ischemic heart disease in the scope of disabilities experienced by sufferers.
This program is designed to protect you from being part of this statistics by providing the toolkit of essential stress management skills and clear instructions of how to make them part of your daily routine.
According to the extensive research performed by Canadian Institute of Stress there are five core stress management skills, which should, in the proper personalized mix, be in everyone’s wellness toolkit. However, many people who start with the wrong skill actually increase their stress levels.
During this program, you will identify your dominant personal Stress Type and will focus on developing only those skills, which proved to be most efficient in handling stress, so you will avoid wasting your time on false starts.
After this program you will:
- restore your productivity and efficiency levels.
- use stress as a powerful energy source to support high levels of health, performance and satisfaction.
- recognize your personal “Early Warning Signs” of your stress building up to an unhealthy or disruptive level.
- identify your unique “Stress Type”.
- develop the focus, the motivation and the staying power that are essential to break free from the stress cycle and create “winner results”.
- break free of wheel-spinning worry, distinguishing between those stressors, which actually can be changed vs. those that can’t and develop a realistic plan for dealing with it.
- practice a powerful mind-body relaxation techniques for managing your on-the-spot stress and anxiety at a productive and healthy level.
- identify your main life and work satisfiers (elements, which makes your day joyful and fulfilled) and actively pursue them.
- identify your core values, goals, tolerations and unresolved matters.
- apply a simple yet powerful communications method for preventing or defusing conflict and misunderstandings.
- apply 8 golden rules of nutrition, which strengthens your body’s resilience.
- understand the importance of physical activities to stress management and identify number of needed to be spent in gym.
- develop individual action plan, which secures sustainable changes in your behavior.
Why this program:
- It is an evidence based training program, so you will focus on developing skills, which have the most significant impact in managing stress energy.
- The program follows three vital stages of self-discovery, self-motivation and self-management, which makes your new skills sustainable in a long run.
- You will learn quick fixes, which will allow you to enjoy increased productivity and satisfaction already within first weeks of your enrollment.
- You will target the cause of your stress and not only the consequences, such as “burn-outs", “anxiety attacks” or “depressions”.
- The program has a very clear road-map.
- You will access to the same training materials and content as if you were participating in full 2-day workshop. The program's outcome is genuinely personalized just for you.
Who this course is for:
- Sales people, managers, leaders, entrepreneurs, business owners, lawyers, bankers, accountants, self-employed professionals and anyone else who want to increase their productivity, efficiency, daily satisfaction and become (more) successful in managing challenging and stressful situations.
Lukas is a 39-year-old experienced business consultant, corporate trainer & coach, certified stress and wellness management consultant, founder of a boutique stress management practice "StressOff", owner of a family business, author of many training materials, founder and president of National Spa Association (Lithuania). He has 10+ years successful experience in top management positions in wellness industry as well as corporate training and consulting and is an acknowledged speaker in various corporate & wellness conferences (in Baltic countries).