Manage your IT Project with Key Templates and Checklists
What you'll learn
- How to properly Initiate your Project and Onboard Clients
- How to Define your project Scope and break it down into feasible Sprints & Tasks
- How to Efficiently manage the Scope, Budget, Schedule, Stakeholders, Risk, Resources & Quality
- How to manage your IT Project End-to-end using the Agile approach
- How to practically Plan, Execute & Monitor Daily tasks
- How to transform your Theoretical Project Management Knowledge into Practical Core Skills
- How to Implement PMI's PMP concepts & Best practices
- Interest in learning about the IT Project Management
- Basic knowledge of the Agile Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Project Management
Manage your IT Project with Key Templates and Checklists - Practice Agile Project Management and lead your Software product to Success using +20 Professional tools and Earn 2 PDUs.
In this practical Project Management Course, we go beyond the theoretical stuff to provide you with a set of Professional Templates and Checklists that have been tested and are still used by this course’s instructor during more than 10 years of experience in IT Project Management.
Our tools are built with Google Docs and Google Sheets, so you can easily work and collaborate on projects, which facilitates efficient teamwork. You can also use the Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel formats that we provide in this course or you can download other formats such as OpenDocument Format, PDF, etc. depending on your preferences.
PS: Please make sure you're logged in to your Gmail account while taking the course in order to be able to access and download the Google Docs/Google Sheets templates.
Taking this course, you will learn how to:
Efficiently Onboard your Client
Excel your Prospect and Kick-off meetings
Create and present an Accurate and Professional Statement Of Work (SOW)
Closely manage Stakeholders, Communication, and Risk
Develop your Project Plan and preview Sprints
Appropriately calculate and estimate your project Budget
Successfully Acquire, Onboard, and Manage Talented Resources
Execute and monitor work using an Agile approach
This course can be your first step towards being the Project Manager you aspire to be; Practical, Efficient, Competent, and Up-to-date.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in Project Management in the IT sector
- Developers who aspire to become Project Managers
- IT PMs who want to upgrade their practical management skills and discover new tools
- Project Managers who want to convert to IT
- Students/graduates who want to start a Project Management career in the IT field
- Freelancers who want to structure their assigned projects
- Entrepreneurs who want to help their teams apply the Agile methodology
- PMP holders who want to earn renewal PDUs
Yassine is a PMP® certified Project Management Instructor & Author. Yassine has more than 10 years of experience in the IT field, moving up in his career through multiple positions like business developer, account manager, functional consultant, product owner, office manager, up to being currently a project manager.
Managing and leading both on-site and remote projects, in the public and private sectors, Yassine is passionate about helping and sharing his Project Management expertise and knowledge.
Relying on his academic background along with his real-life experience managing projects in the Telecommunications, Retail, Financial Services, and more, Yassine aims to present practical rich courses suitable for beginners as well as professionals in the PM field.
Yassine strongly believes in the practical methodology, offering easy to apply knowledge that he is certain about its efficiency considering that he practices what he preaches in his daily position as a Project Manager.