Manage Quality Assurance in Textile and Fashion Industry
Wish to know how to build quality into your products?
Join this course to learn about the principles of quality management.
The multifaceted delivery will aid you in identifying problem areas and developing solutions to assure quality in the end product.
Topics of this course will include statistical sampling, defects classification, product testing, safety standards, sample evaluation and report writing.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are interested in learning about quality in the apparel industry
- 06:16History of Quality and Introduction to Quality Concepts
- 04:25Introduction to Types of Fabric Defect
- 05:24Introduction to Statistical Quality Control
- 02:12Inspection Level
- 02:09Switching Level
- 03:44Sampling Plans and AQL
- 05:12Introduction to Points of Measurement
- 02:44Introduction to Colour Theory
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaFtc) is the first Continuing Education and Training Centre (CET) for the textile and fashion industry in Singapore, with vision of becoming a global fashion school without boundaries.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare our students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling TaFtc to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.