What you'll learn
- Learn from diversity
- Say & do the right things
- Treat everyone with respect
- Assess your current approachability
- Increase your “approachability” quotient
- Learn the coaching skills needed to develop your team
- Gain the skills to establish credibility, trust & communication
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to download PDFs
- You will need internet access. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari are preferred browsers to open links to interactive lessons
Do you know how to make your workplace a safe & respectful space? Are you missing leadership opportunities because you're sending the wrong message to others? Making everyone in your workplace feel welcome comes down to treating everyone with respect. Many managers underestimate the importance of being personable & approachable, but you can make changes & reach out to increase your “approachability” quotient.
Coaching helps your team reach performance goals & develops employees. Working together works better, so whether you're coaching star performers to achieve at the next level or guiding team members to unlock their true potential, discover the key skills you need to coach a winning performance
Course 1: Respect Gender & Sexual Differences
Foster a safe & respectful workplace by learning how to treat gender & sexual differences with respect.
• Say the right thing
• Show respect for all
• Be the change
Course 2: Navigate the 4 Generational Workplace
Understand & overcome the challenges of working in a multigenerational environment with these simple steps to leverage age diversity.
• Work across generations
• Focus on people
• Learn from one another
Course 3: Respect Ethnic & Racial Differences
Foster a safe & respectful workplace by learning how to treat ethnic & racial differences with respect.
• Say the right thing
• Make it right
• Show respect for all
Course 4: Be Approachable
Identify your own non-verbal habits & learn the skills to take your approachability to the next level.
• Assess your own approachability
• Recognize the non-verbal vibes you're sending
• Be more interactive with better listening & understanding
Course 5: Coach as a Manager
Win with these coaching skills to take your team to the next level & unlock hidden potential.
• Establish credibility with your team
• Set expectations to assess performance
• Give your team meaningful feedback
With enhanced mobile access, this five course bundle includes dynamic video, tips from industry leaders, & downloadable PDFs. Each component is designed to be completed in short time allotments, or all at once, to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete all courses.
Create a respectful environment and gain the tools you need to take your team to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- This course can help everyone navigate workplace differences
- Current team leaders & managers
- Company members interested in coaching & inspiring their colleagues
- Team members interested in taking on leadership roles
Let's face it - a lot of elearning out there is downright boring. The truth is, everyone wants the skills they need to do their jobs well. That's where Eleventure comes in. It's critical, on-the-job skills people need. It's fast. It's fresh. It's action based & it's designed and developed by award winning and veteran author, presenter & trainer, Megan Torrance of TorranceLearning.
Megan brings over a decade of business consulting and project management experience to her instructional design and development work. She teaches LLAMA (Agile project management) and instructional design classes, kicks off new design projects and makes sure everyone's having a good time. Elearning guru by day, and ice hockey goaltender by night, Megan is devoted to not only delivering outstanding work, but also creating a top-notch work environment based on trust, flexibility, compassion, and fun. Megan and her team have developed elearning for a variety of industries and topics including food ingredients, industrial chemicals, medical, non-profit, human resources, sales, marketing, and IT. Megan holds a BS in Communications with an emphasis on Organizational Communication and Public Relations, and an MBA, both from Cornell University.
TorranceLearning's instructional design processes are designed to quickly focus on the desired performance and learning objectives, then make the most of visual and verbal techniques to take full advantage of the learning opportunity.