Manage and run projects in Germany
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You are able to run successful projects in Germany
- You get to know useful tips and tricks about project management
- You will not be surprised after first time working with German colleagues
- Interest for project management or already experience
- Document templates require basic office software
- Open mind, this course is provided for new practitioners in Germany
Latest update: now this course has strategic level!!
In the new section you will learn how to manage your project in Germany strategic level. It's not only communication, it's not about people. It's about YOU. How you make it happen? What is your goal? Make it strategic.
In this course I will tell you about German working culture, people and specific project related topics you must know before starting with a new team and environment.
This course is especially oriented to project managers, but also other professionals may find its content useful. First part is general about Germany: what you can expect, what kind of culture and how you live there. Second part goes through topics like documenting, communication and management. Also practical examples and template files are provided. Third part is about different project phases: what to do and what to accomplish. There will be document templates and other material to have your very first project all you need. Last section will summarize what has been learned.
- People who are planning to work or do projects in Germany
- People who are just interested about German culture and working style
- Anyone need to spend more time in Germany for work or studying
You need to understand basics of the project management
You need to concentrate in most important tasks and sub-tasks