Manage and Control Quality (PMI - PMP)
What you'll learn
- Identify the inputs to the Manage Quality process
- Recognize examples of activities that are conducted in an effective quality audit
- Sequence the steps of a root cause analysis
- Identify the outputs of the Manage Quality process
- Identify inputs to the Control Quality process
- Recognize the tools and techniques you can use to control quality
- Sequence the steps in creating a Pareto diagram
- Identify outputs of the Control Quality process
- Use a control chart to determine when a process is out of control
- Recognize the characteristics of quality management
- Recognize the characteristics of quality control
- Recognize the relationship and distinction between quality management and quality control
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Manage Quality and Control Quality processes
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Manage and Control Quality (PMI - PMP) is course 15 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
A critical aspect of managing any project is managing the quality of processes and deliverables. Ultimately, a project will fail if it doesn't meet quality requirements.
In this course, you'll learn how the manage quality process and the control quality process work together to help ensure that a project achieves the best possible levels of quality. Both in how work as carried out and in the end result.
1. Inputs to Manage Quality
2. Quality Audits
3. Process Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
4. Outputs of Manage Quality
5. Inputs to Control Quality
6. Techniques to Control Quality
7. Representing Data for Quality Control
8. Outputs of Control Quality
9. Determining When a Process Is Out of Control
10. Quality Management Characteristics
11. Quality Control Characteristics
12. The Quality Management/Quality Control Relationship
13. Exercise: Quality Management and Quality Control
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis