Mamut Accounting software
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course you will learn how to:
- Enter the opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
- You will need access to Mamut in order to complete the assignment - but we'll explain how to get a free trial of the software in lecture 2
Mamut Bookkeeping Software
course is about how to use Mamut based on the most popular functions which you as a Mamut systems operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
You'll learn how to set up the Mamut accounting system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Mamut for yourself.
You will need to have access to Mamut. You can sign up to the Mamut site to get a free trial. We give you the link in lecture one and show you how to do this. The instructor is usually online to answer student queries for 2 hours each day.
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete.
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who need to increase their skills set
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Mamut
Find out the background to your course tutor and the tasks and activities that you'll be shown throughout the course.
Download the booklet made by Mamut themselves, plus access the free link to download the software so that you too can complete the tasks.
Read the downloaded Mamut Guide to the software, plus you'll be shown how to set up the software.