- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make apartment blocks that you can multiply infinitely to make entire cityscapes!
- Add color to your apartments to make them pop
- Use the blocks you make in this course for games, city designs, 3D printing, and more projects that need 3D art
- Build windows, balconies, air conditioning, curved windows, roofs, and more!
- Blender 2.78 or higher (free)
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
"The explanation is very good, easy model. Can be used in Unity for creating cities."
Make Mammoth Block Apartments in Blender for Game Buildings
- Learn to use Blender and navigate its awesome and expansive tools
- Understand modelling principles
- Learn design tips and more techniques
- Create your own materials
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter
I am Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive, one of Udemy's top instructors. I've made over 20 courses teaching people like you how to make digital art. I have experience using many different platforms including Blender, Photoshop, MakeHuman, and Maya.
You will learn how to produce as efficiently as I do. Learn how to develop a creative and technical eye. You'll be hungry to learn more and astonished at the power at your fingertips.
Anyone Can Be a Digital Artist in our Beginner-Friendly Course
You will have so much to add to your portfolio. Maximize efficiency to make your creation process as fast and convenient as possible
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. I am qualified and experienced with modelling, so I'm able to explain every process step by step. Learn to get started with making your own computer models right now in our awesome course. Stand out by becoming both technical and creative.
"Great, short and fun course that will teach you how to handle micro block building"
Enroll now - this deal won't last forever
- Game developers who want to better their game art
- Anyone who wants to get creative
Please go to the link below to download and install Blender.
Blender is the 3D modeling software we are going to be using for this course. It is free and works on both Mac and PC. The interface is virtually the same. The only major difference is the hotkeys.
See you in the course!
Blender is my favorite platform for making 3D models. Blender lets you make high quality art to export anywhere you could want: a game engine like Unity, animations in short films, ads, TV series, feature films, and EVEN a 3D printer.
Before we dive into making art, I explain the basics of the professional Blender 2.78 interface. Don't be intimidated! Even absolute beginners can start with me.
Learn to use Blender and navigate its AWESOME and expansive tools