Nessus: Malware and Vulnerability Assessment
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand about the contents of Vulnerabilities
- What is roll of nessus in Security field
- How the tool is going to find vulnerabilities
- Types of Vulnerabilities based on the severity
- Malware concepts
- How to Generate the Report and how to manage them
- Types of severity Generate by the Nessus
- Analysing of Vulnerability found on target
- Overview concepts web application and Web Server
- Little bit background knowledge about Programming language
In today's world of web, everything needs to be up to date, because we cannot tell which part of the web server or web application becomes vulnerable for the hackers. Securing the web application has become more and more important nowadays. Most of the companies don’t know how to approach a vulnerability assessment, especially when it comes to dealing with results from its automated report. Yet, this process can be of value to an organization.
Now here is the question for you are you one of those,
who want to learn about Vulnerability assessment, and become experts in finding them, or won't work as a web security analyst in top big companies. and also want to hire by the clients for solving their problems of the web application. or do you want to secure your company server's before the hackers get into it?
then you are in the right place, here you are going to learn how exactly the companies are going to work on vulnerability assessment by secure thousands of websites.
This course is going to give you all the knowledge of how to work on Malware and Vulnerability Assessment, it’s going to take you form basic to advanced level.
We are going to start form lab setup, followed by the Introduction to course concept.
First Four-Step Guide to Vulnerability Assessment of the tool
· Introduction to tool
· Overview of the policies template
· Initial Assessment
· Getting into the User interface
· Overview of Plugins and Plugin Rule
Perform the Vulnerability Scan
· Start with Simple Scanning
· Setting up the target for finding the Vulnerabilities
· Knowing about types of Vulnerabilities which are present
· Analyzing the vulnerabilities of the target
Vulnerability Assessment Report Creation
· Managing and Creating Report
More this coming to updates every month...
- Anyone who to Learn about Web server Vulnerability Assessment
- Those who work in companies on web security security
- Those how want to work on malware and Vulnerability Assessment
- Who to secure there website by using Open Source tool