How To Write Like Malcolm Gladwell Series Vol 2.0
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write an introduction like Malcolm Gladwell
- Describe a person like Malcolm Gladwell
- Use statistics and facts like Malcolm Gladwell
- Write more persuasively
- Identify Gladwellian patterns of writing
- Have a deeper understanding of why and how Gladwell writes the way that he does
- Write a more compelling story
- Understand the fundamental things that make Gladwell a great author
Welcome to the second course in my How to write like Malcolm Gladwell series.
Fewer than 1% of authors are published each year.
Agent receive thousands of proposals annually from writers and authors eager to make it to the New York Times bestseller list.
This course will take you thru the a b c's of what patterns are behind Gladwell's writing and what makes it so compelling.
This course goes into depth on:
- How to write an introduction like Malcolm Gladwell
- How to describe a person like Malcolm Gladwell
- How Gladwell uses statistics and facts
Whether it's Blink, the Tipping Point, or Outliers, we all know of a Gladwell book that has moved us and made us think differently.
In this course we break down Gladwell's writing and pick apart the writing style of one of the greatest authors of this century.
- Anyone interested in Malcolm Gladwell
- Students interested in improving their writing skills by learning from on of the greatest writers of the century
- Students who want to use the same writing patterns as Gladwell in their writing
- Students who want to write more persuasively
- Professional writers
- Students who want to become professional writers
- Anyone unsure of thier writing skills
- Students interested in becoming better storytellers