Discover and Accomplish Your Goals in 2014
- No course requirements
This is a process that I'll walk you through to uncover what truly matters to YOU in terms of success, and how to make it happen by:
- Identifying what “IT” (success) is for you
–This is a process of defining what "IT" is, and provide you clarity moving forward
- Know and solidify your “WHY” for achieving IT –Game Changer - This will PULL you!
- Acknowledge and Overcome what “IT” is that has, and is keeping you from succeeding (Know your Triggers, identify your Achilles heel/weaknesses)
- Step-by-Step system to achieve “IT”
- How to Sustain “IT”
We also provide Planning templates, apps, and online resources to help you achieve your goals. The Course material should only take you a couple of hours to complete, however there are action steps you need to be taking during the course, so it is recommended that you take as long as you need to fully complete each Step.
You must take this course, because like where you are or not, YOU are Making IT Happen. This course Puts you in control of determining What and Where that will be.
- Anyone who has asked, or said: Is this all Life has to offer?
- What is my purpose, or calling?
- I am just in a rut, and I can't seem to get out of it!
- I know what I want, I just don't know how to get it!
- I don't know what IT is, but I feel like there is something more!
- Keeping "IT" Real
- Overview of Making IT Happen
- Identifying what "IT" is for YOU
- Defining Your "WHY"
- Defining What "IT" is that has Held You Back
- Overcoming Weaknesses
- Plan For "IT"
- Taking Action
- Process of Making "IT" Happen
- Why You MUST Make "IT" Happen
- Not the End- Just the Beginning
My life has taken me down many roads; from selling books door to door, to developing and leading sales teams in the healthcare industry and through business consulting, to volunteering with high school kids as a YoungLife Leader, and watching close friends of mine rise to fame in country music.
And while they say that experience is the best teacher, I believe that someone else’s experience can be an even better teacher.
That’s why my mission is to share my personal experience, as well as the stories of close friends that I’ve heard along the way, in order to teach, encourage, inspire and entertain others. Why is this so important to me? Because success without fulfillment is life’s greatest failure, and I feel most alive when I am sharing with and enriching the lives of others. Learn more about me here.