- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore ways on how to define your target audience.
- Identify their desired state vs. current state.
- Discover which social media platforms they frequent.
- Explore the formula of creating compelling content.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
In this course we explore the basic elements of how to make your marketing messages resonate with your target audience. We start by helping you define your audience and understand their desired state. By using this customer-centric strategy, we’ll discover which platforms your audience spends the most time on and what content attracts their attention.
Once you have the audience and platforms in place, you can focus on crafting your powerful marketing message using emotional storytelling combined with fact-based proof points. This simple formula of content creation can be used over and over again with almost all your marketing messages.
- Anyone in Marketing, Sales, or related fields.