The Simple Secrets to Make Things Happen
What you'll learn
- Understand the steps to balance your life, mind, body and spirit
- Learn how to make a plan to attain your goals Identify common thinking errors
- Learn the difference between thoughts and feelings Apply simple coping skills to overcome negative emotions daily
- Learn a Progressive Muscle Relaxation Meditation technique
- Have an open mind to try something new.
This class will teach you the tools needed to reach your goals and become all that you dream and achieve all that you desire. The class and workbook will give you a step-by-step approach to assist in balancing your life and making your dreams become a reality. Learn to make positive changes and reach your goals. You will learn that you have all that you need to achieve your goals. All that you have to do is learn to balance your life consistently: mind, body and spirit. Learn to tap into the resources that you already possess.
Experience life differently by attaining the tools needed to live life balanced in your mind, body and spirit. As our mind is quiet, still and free from past thoughts that can cause feelings of sadness and regrets and future thoughts that can trigger fear, worry and anxiety, we will be free to be present, peaceful and powerful. Our body can thrive and perform optimally when we nurture and take care of it daily. Explore the formula to balance your body. Spiritual awareness leads to an internal peace when we understand the power of faith, hope and trust. If you are ready to take life to another level and progress toward being your best self, take this class today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to reach their goals. Anyone who wants to live a balanced life and become emotionally regulated.
Dr. Susan Pazak is a Clinical Psychologist and Life Coach practicing in Southern California. Dr. Susan has a PhD in in Clinical Psychology. She has been helping thousands Balance their lives and achieve their goals for the past 20 years. “Everyone needs to believe that they can achieve” is Dr. Susan’s philosophy.