Become a Coffee Expert: How to Make the Perfect Cup
What you'll learn
- Talk more knowledgeably about coffee
- Understand and be able to use new techniques for making coffee
- Make a better cup of coffee
- Understand how different grades of grind work
- Make fantastic expressos, Americanos, Flat Whites, Lattes and Cappuccinos
- Avoid common coffee mistakes
- You should like to drink coffee
- You should have an interest in coffee and wish to learn more
- No special knowledge is required before starting the course
- If you wish to try the Syphon, Aeropress, Chemex and V60 methods of brewing you may require extra equipment
From the Coffee House in the heart of London's Coffee Culture, this is the complete coffee course from bean to cup and beyond taught by two coffee experts and former Judges of the UK Barista Championship!
Would you like to learn more about coffee? Understand its origins, understand roasting & grinding? Would you like to find out how to make a better cup of coffee? Do you want to stop drinking bad coffee? If so, this is the course for you.
In this 30 lecture course Richard Hardwick, founder of Bespoke Beverages and HALO Coffee - With the help of one of London's top Barista trainers, Henry Ayers of the already legendary Gentlemen Baristas, will give you all you need to be a coffee expert in a series of in depth, up close videos filmed in the historic Coffee House.
We will cover origins, beans, how beans are ground and why different grinds taste different.
We then move on to brewing and the different techniques employed. Richard covers the Syphon method, Aeropress method, Chemex method & V60 method, and then demonstrates the equipment needed to employ them.
He then moves to the world of Espresso, showing how to spot good and bad espresso, how to make Americanos, a good Flat White, Lattes and Cappuccinos. And he even shows how to put a modern twist on the Cappuccino.
Richard also gives you tips and tricks and helps you avoid common mistakes. So what are you waiting for?
Come join Richard and Henry become a coffee expert in one of the most comprehensive online courses ever created.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in coffee
- Anyone who wants to learn more about coffee
- Anyone who wants to be able to make a better cup of coffee
- Anyone who wants to learn more about other techniques in making coffee such as Chemex, Aeropress, Syphon or V60
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.