Rhinoceros for jewellery Design
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to make complex jewellery designs
- Jewellery Manufacturing
- Jewelry production
- Jewelry Rendering
- Be able to use a computer
- A licence of Rhinoceros although a trial can be downloaded for free
This course is aimed at anyone who is willing to learn how to design Jewellery using Rhinoceros. No prior experience is required, however, some jewellery manufacturing experience is recommended in order to make the most of this course.
Starting from 0, students will learn how to design jewellery with the highest standards of quality.
The software is not included but you can use a 30 day trial from the developer
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Jewellery designers
- Anyone willing to make a living making jewellery
My name is Joan Codina, I am a jewellery designer with over 10 years of experience using CAD/CAM technology.
I have been teaching onsite for the official resellers of Rhinoceros, Rhinogold and Gemvision Matrix.
I am an authorised Rhinoceros ART Trainer by McNeel and Associates.
I currently work as a Jewellery Designer, I also run my own Jewellery company.