- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gesture controlled Projects
- Arduino Interfacing
- Raspberry Pi Interfacing
- No prerequisites are required for this course but a basic knowledge about electronics and programming will be helpful. Introduction to basic programming will be taught inn the course
Ever wondered how to do gesture controlled projects like home automation and Sign language conversion?
This course teaches how to make an electronics Project that can be controlled with gesture. This course teaches you about the sensors, hardware and softwares that are used to make a gesture controlled project.
The course also gives an introduction to basic programming languages like C and Python. However, this course does not teach you to do a specific project, but will teach you the necessary things to make a project of your own. After finishing this course, you will be able to create a gesture controlled project by your own without copying it from the internet
- beginners in electronics who wants to make gesture controlled projects
- Students studying Electrical, Electronics or Automation related fields