Making Future Proof Plans
What you'll learn
- Ability to make plans no matter what the future holds
- Understand that we cannot predict the future precisely but it is still worth thinking about
- Update your plans as new information comes in
Hi guys, Joshua Sutherland here and welcome to this course on Scenario Analysis & Robust Planning
In this course I will teach you to Make Future Proof Plans so you can:
Have a process to handle this deluge of new information and make sense of it
Be adaptable to however the world changes
I have applied this method in with companies and individuals from Japan to Great Britain with fantastic results, and personally this is one of my favourite approaches to get a handle on the uncertainty when I am trying to make a high consequence decision.
I am very excited to share the approach with you and aid you in your own business or personal development and really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
This course is for people and organizations who:
Are concerned about the future and how it affects their business and life:
Want to make the best out of new opportunities
Want to mitigate the downsides
Learning outcomes of the course:
Ability to make plans no matter what the future holds (predict, evaluate & mitigate)
Understand that we cannot predict the future precisely but it is still worth thinking about (generate multiple plausible futures)
Update your plans as new information comes in
Good luck to you all!
Who this course is for:
- People and organizations who are concerned about the future and how it affects their business and life
- People and organizations who want to make the best out of new opportunities
- People and organizations who want to mitigate the downsides
Passion for Systems Engineering, Project Management and logical thinking. I love learning, teaching and using these skills.
Engineering degrees from the University of Oxford & the University of Tokyo.
Consultancy experience to companies big and small using these skills.
Based in the UK.
Feel free to reach out to me by email.
Hope you enjoy the courses!