Making a Wi-Fi RC Car from Scratch ESP8266 NodeMCU + iOS 12
- An Apple computer, and an iPhone that can run iOS 12
- No Prior Programming or Electronics Knowledge required.
- All the parts in the "Getting required components" video
Hello, and welcome to this course, Making a WiFi RC Car using NodeMCU ESP8266 Devkit and iOS 12! I will show you, step by step, how to create a Wi-Fi RC Car from scratch that can be remotely controlled from your phone. This course is for students of all levels, weather you are a beginner who has never done any electronics or programming, or a professional who has a lot of experience with electronics and coding.
You can build an RC Car after this course! Wow! That's exciting! Also, I will guide you through every program, every wiring, step by step. If you have questions, feel free to contact me via email or on the question and answer board.
What tools and components are needed for this course?
L293D Motor driver
NodeMCU ESP8266 devkit 1.0
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic sensor
Car Chassis with motors
9v battery holder
L7805CV voltage regulator
Helping hand (optional)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or Tinkerers who are interested in creating their own RC Car.
- People who want to learn some basics in many fields, and combine them into a finished product.
- People who want to go beyond the basics with electronics.
- Programmers who want to get into hardware, or Hardware people who want to get into programming.
- Getting all the needed materials06:19
- List of Needed Materials00:30
Jeffrey has been an iOS programmer and a maker ever since he was 9 years old. He has participated in many hacking events and hackathon. He has attended the Maker Faire exhibition in different places for many times, showcasing remotely controlled projects through ESP8266. He also founded Chicago Technology for Kids, which teaches kids in Chicago about electronics and programming.