Making a Gum Paste Peony!
What you'll learn
- How to make a gum paste/fondant peony
- Learn how to make a realistic gum paste/fondant flower
- Learn how to work with gum paste and fondant
- Create a cake topper by yourself
I have worked as a cake designer and a pastry chef in New York City. I am going to show you an easy, step-by-step way to make a peony out of gum paste/fondant. The process is one I have created to make peonies. I have used it in my own business and at various restaurants I worked at such as Nobu in Tribeca, New York City.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making gum paste/fondant flowers
I have been a model since I was 16, but embarked on a new career as a pastry chef 6 years ago (I still model as well!) I worked as a cake designer for many years. I was also a pastry chef at the world famous Nobu in Tribeca, New York City. In this course, I am going to show you an easy, step-by-step way to make a peony out of gum paste (or fondant)! The process is one I have created and it is super fun and accessible for beginner, or advanced students.