Makeup Theory: What, Why and How
What you'll learn
- What should you have in a basic make-up kit
- Different types of make up brushes and what they are used for
- The difference between colour correctors & concealers
- Different foundation types
- Highlighting & Contouring
- Make-up products expiry dates
- How to do eyebrows on fleek
So you love makeup? Who doesn't! Perhaps you want to improve how you do your own, maybe you are that person who always gets asked to do your friends make up before a big night out. Maybe, you have realised you have a knack for it and think you could turn it into a career and work in television or with professional photographers. Either way, the exciting world of professional makeup is now just a click away. Sandra Megit takes you through her journey into becoming a sought after make up artist and what is in store for you.
Who this course is for:
- People for a love of makeup and want to learn more
- Beginner makeup artists
- Makeup artists who want to refresh their knowledge
- Anyone who wants to consider doing makeup either for fun or as a career
With more than a decade in the professional makeup industry, Sandra Megit has worked with some of the top photographers, production houses and widely acclaimed advertising and creative agencies.
When she is not doing makeup for a new bride, matric dance or corporate executives she can be found working with some of the top news anchors at the most watched 24-hour news channel in South Africa.
Her passion for teaching and sharing her experience has resulted in her lecturing at one of the most respected makeup academies in the country.