Makeup Masterclass: Professional Everyday & Bridal Makeup
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Makeup application
- Day makeup
- Evening makeup
- Bridal makeup
- Eyeshadow application
- Colour matching
- How to put on and remove false eyelashes
- Working on different skin tones and face shapes
- Feel confident choosing the right products
- There are no requirements to do this course, just an interest in makeup!
Are you interested in improving your makeup application skills, or pursuing a career as a professional Makeup Artist?
In this Makeup Masterclass you will learn the foundations of everyday makeup, and then progress to more advanced techniques such as makeup for bridal, evening events and more.
Step into the Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup classroom and learn from Christina Stoddart, one of AACM's fabulous trainers.
This course will cover:
Working with skin problems, skin types and tones
Application of day, evening and bridal makeup
Application and removal of false eyelashes
Tips and tricks to feel more confident in your skills
So much more!
With downloadable resources provided for extra reading in further detail, this course will give you a great insight into working on clients as a makeup artist.
- People interested in learning basic and intermediate makeup techniques
- People looking for day-to-day makeup applications for personal grooming
- Those interested in pursuing makeup as a career
- Prospect students to a makeup academy
This section covers all of the products required for this makeup application.
In this section, Christina explains the ideal lighting conditions to work in when applying a makeup look and how it affects the outcome.
Makeup application requires you to be in the personal space of your client. This section will cover how to prepare yourself before you begin.
In this stage, Christina will explain how to speak with the client to ensure you can provide the best service possible.
Christina explains what contra-indications are and what to do in the circumstances you come across them. Face shapes are touched on in this section as well.