How To Start A Podcast
What you'll learn
- Record your first podcast episode
- Have profile artwork for your podcast
- Your podcast will be live and people can start listening
- Your podcast can be posted to your blog
- You will be getting your podcast live on iTunes, Stitcher and iHeartRadio
- Your podcast will automatically post to Facebook and LinkedIn (if you want)
- If you've got a laptop or desktop computer and know how to turn it on, you should be ready to go.
Everyone is wandering how to start a podcast, but there is no accurate answer out there!
If this is you, not to worry, this course aims to answer all your questions relating to starting a podcast.
Podcasting is EXPLODING! More and more people are listening to podcasts each and every day. Having your own podcast can do so much for you, whether you're trying to build your personal brand, promote your existing business, or just want to get your thoughts out there. In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to create your very own podcast and record your first episode.
In this course, 'Podcast: How to make your own podcast', we will cover:
The many potential benefits of making your own podcast
Creating a plan for your own show
The basic equipment you need to start recording
Coming up with ideas and plans for episodes
Recording your very first episode
Launching your very own podcast
After covering the basics, we'll look into some ways in which you can take you podcast to the next level. These include getting guests for interviews, building your audience, and monetising your show.
By the end of this course, you will have recorded the first episode of your very own podcast and be ready to launch your show!
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to be heard
- Someone with ideas
- Someone who wants to leverage a fast-growing marketing platform to fuel their business
- Someone who wants to learn the basics of starting a podcast
My mission in life is to help people do work that matters and do work they love. I'm on a journey to help people avoid the traps of modern society and instead do things that they truly want to, not what they think they 'have' to. The first step on this journey is to find your voice and get some credibility, so I want to help you build authority and spread content. That's why I'm creating courses on podcasting and publishing a book.