Web design : Make your photos look great in web design
What you'll learn
- Resize the image in Photoshop
- Resize the canvas in Photoshop
- Tell the difference between image and canvas
- Transform an image
- Add images to Photoshop document
- Crop and straighten an image
- Save an image for Web
- Speed up working with multiple images
- Get great colors and contrast
- Add vintage effect to a photo
- Place images in Illustrator
- Clipping images in illustrator
- Find great stock photos on the web for free
- Compress images
- You should have basic command of Photoshop CS6 and Illustrator CS6
I found this course very useful. Thanks to gained knowledge on Photoshop's techniques I can not only improve my website but also preserve my private photos in a better quality. Techniques are very easy to learn and thanks to them I want to know Photoshop better. The teacher was very straight to the point and his methods were very clear and fun at the same time. I'm waiting for more courses :-)
Come on, join the happy community!
If You want to know how to:
- Resize the image and canvas
- Tell the difference between image and canvas size
- Transform, crop and straighten an image
- Speed up working with multiple images
- Correct colors and contrast
- Add vintage effect to Your photos
- Handle images in a web design in Illustrator
in just a few clicks,
You've found the right course!
Say you are working on a web design for a client and they want to use specific images that they supplied. But you can see that their quality isn't all that good and they can really mess up your design.
Or you're just struggling with the photos Your auntie sent You, so You can make them prettier, 'cause You are so good at computers, but not that great at Photoshop. Well, here you will learn some simple and easy techniques that will make your photos look great in a web design or just in Your family photo album. And you will learn how to get great results with just a few simple clicks.
The techniques we'll discover are super easy and yet very effective, so even a complete newbie shouldn't have problems following along.
First part of this course is reserved for Photoshop: You'll learn how to resize images and canvas, how to effectively use Levels and Curves, how to add a, very trendy, retro effect and much more. Basically You will see how to make Your photos look great with just a few clicks!
In the second part you'll learn how to use Illustrator to incorporate images into a web design project: how to place images, how to clip them etc.
This course is also about smooth workflow between Photoshop, as a photo editing software and Illustrator as a web design software. So, if You're one of those designers who have, by far, been using Illustrator for desktop publishing or logo design projects and You want to expand Your skillset, well this is the course for You, too!
So, what You're waiting for? If You're serious about starting out as web designer or you're just looking for simple techniques to make virtually any photo look great with just a few clicks, don't wait any longer! Enroll in this course and make Your work easier and faster!
Who this course is for:
- This course is very “targeted” – it’s supposed to teach You a set of very useful skills, but is not about going through every aspect of Photoshop nor Illustrator. So You should have some basic understanding of those two programs. If you don’t, don’t worry. The techniques we’ll discover are super easy and yet very effective, so even a complete newbie shouldn’t have problems following along.
Designer, coder and educational entrepreneur.
Adobe Certified Expert in Illustrator whose courses were listed in the Udemy's TOP 10 best reviewed courses.
Creating online courses on design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, logo design, web design, graphic design freelancing, online teaching and digital marketing .
Teaching +100k students in 160 countries worldwide.
Owner of a graphic design studio.
Loves the freedom of creating courses and prides in his teaching method, which is straight to the point and with a smile.
His motto: Boring instructors are worse than boring topics!
His students value his courses for their conciseness, professionalism and actionable tips and techniques they can apply in their day-to-day design tasks and online education businesses.