Make your own Olive Shea Butter Soap
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to prepare a natural Olive Soap with your own hands
- You will understand basic ideas and principles of soapmaking process
- You will know how to calculate soap recipies
- You will be able to organize the whole soapmaking process at your home starting with the very first idea untill the final result
- As a bonus, you will learn how to calculate and prepare a luxurous body scrub using your Olive soap as a basis
- You should have a computer or any device to watch video instructions
- An ordinary kitchen
- Basic kitchen equipment like scales, blender, thermometer e.t.c. Full list of basic equipment is in a free acess.
This is a very practical guide to home soapmaking for anyone who wants to make natural olive soap for himself, family and friends.
Together we will prepare a kilogram of Olive soap, using a hotprocess method.
I will show you all my tips and tricks in hotprocess soap preparing and you will have your ready to use soap bars same evening or next morning, depending on when you started.
Course consists of 6 lessons plus bonus - detoxifying body scrub preparing lesson with recipe calculation and step by step process demonstration. PDF instructions and descriptions are also included.
You will have to view the basic ingredients and equipment list, which is available in a free access. After you gather all the necessary ingredients and equipment, you may plan 3 to 4 hours of your free time, during which, with my instructions, you will prepare your Olive Soap.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to make natural hypoallergenic olive soap for their own use, for their family and friends
- People who prefer handmade soap and cosmetics
- Anyone who is allergic to odors, preservatives or mass market cosmetics
- Anyone who likes to create beautiful things with their own hands
- Parents who want to take a better care of their childrens sensitive skin
- Vegans and people who prefer only organic and bio quality products
Yoga therapist since 2006. Sertified by LR Association of Holistic medicine and naturopathy, yoga section. Out of that, through Ayurveda, grew my passion to natural cosmetics and soap preparing. Experienced in teaching. I have a large experience in teaching relaxation yoga, meditation and ayurveda knowledge. Recently became a professional photographer. Favorite things to do when having free time are drawing, painting and dancing. Love to learn new things and share my knowledge with other people.