Make your own decorative planter | woodwork for beginners
- 30 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a decorative 45cm by 45cm wooden planter
- Develop basic DIY skills
- Build something beautiful for your garden that you can be proud of :-)
- No DIY skills necessary; everything is explained in full for the complete beginner
- Materials needed: wooden decking boards approximately 590cm, thin timber posts approximately 190cm, screws and nails
- Tools required: saw, screwdriver, hammer, tape measure, pencil and sandpaper
Hello and welcome to "Make your own decorative planter with Mark"
In this course, I’m going to show you how to build a decorative 45cm by 45cm planter.
This planter is made from wooden decking boards and some thin timber posts, which can be bought relatively cheaply.
I’ll be taking you through the process from start to finish with every step explained in full.
This basic design is a 45cm by 45cm planter with legs and a decorative edge around the top
The planter I’m showing you is two deck boards deep, which means it’ll be perfect for any bedding plants or small shrubs.
This course is perfect for the complete beginner and is ideal for developing your skills as a DIY carpenter without spending a fortune.
- Anybody interested in developing DIY skills
- Budding carpenters
- Gardeners wanting to create their own planters