Make Your Idea A Real Startup And Pitch In Silicon Valley
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to validate any of your idea if it is a million-dollar business
- How to create a Pitch Deck
- How to develop, design and create the first beta
- How to do pitching in front of a room full of investors
- How to speak in public and on stage
- How to Interview customers and see if your business is needed
- How to create a Business Model Canvas
- How to expand your Networks
- You should be able to hustle your whole entrepreneur journey!
OVER 1000 STUDENTS!!! NOW WITH A BRAND NEW COURSE FOR ENTREPRENEURS!!!
Everyone has an idea right? The next billion-dollar idea. Good or bad, we all do have one. But as you see, %99 of the startups fail before they even get their first customers, some fail because of the lack of experience and some fail because of the wrong management. Failing is something that we all do have experience but good news is that with years of entrepreneurship experience and graduated from UC-Berkeley Executive program and Draper University, I am here for you to grow your business from an idea to pitch to the investors in Silicon Valley. With the pitching experience over 100 times and successfully invested startup. You will not only learn, you will also interact and experience by time!
This is not just a course to watch and learn! We work together from the first step till the last step!
Don't have an idea yet? Let's find your interest and create one!
Struggling to find Investors for your startup? Let me help you!
Need help with creating a pitch deck? Let's check it together!
Need help with creating a mock-up? Let me help you!
Most startups fail because they don't know how to proceed. Let's change this!
In this course, you’ll not only learn how to start your entrepreneurship journey, you will also learn how to go through the correct path! Validating your business idea is something that no one has thought you before! But on this course you will also learn if your idea is good or bad before you even start your journey!
Entrepreneurship from A to Z: From the idea stage to pitching investors. This course includes the whole journey from A to Z.
Examples: How entrepreneurs pitch on stage. Examples included!
Answers to FAQs: Ask anything at any point and lets make your idea the next billion dollar business!
- Any student who wants to start their own business and become an entrepreneur