Make Your English Better Intro Intermediate Lessons
What you'll learn
- Goal #1: We aim to build overall knowledge of the English language.
- Goal #2: We aim to integrate professional conversation with everyday conversation.
- Goal #3: We aim to build confidence through video learning, material learning, improved listening skills and outside the box thinking.
- Goal #4: We aim to help you provide another benefit for your life so that you can attract better opportunities.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English at the A-1 or A-2 level to fully enjoy and learn from these lessons.
Each lesson is set up to help you advance with confidence. These programs use your past knowledge, add to it and move you forward into the future. The English language is a tool to take advantage of opportunities and we all need to make our English better. These lessons will help you to retain what you have worked so hard to learn and build upon that foundation. Your inventory of words will grow and exercises to reinforce their usage will help you communicate with others in a confident way. Growing up in the United States, I was always interested in communicating with others and looking to expand my contacts. Specifically paying attention to History and English, I knew that knowledge opened doors and the world was full of opportunities in many areas and for many people. Access to areas like social media, travel, education and careers has broadened the importance of preparation and opportunity. As a foreigner living in Brazil, I have seen how important communication is and have felt welcomed here. In 2010, the door opened for me to begin teaching English classes to friends and neighbors. I have developed my material and my presentation over the years and would now like to share it with you.
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to build upon their English foundation and improve their overall English skills.
It has been my honor to be teaching English as a private teacher to Brazilians since 2010 and I would like to take this program to the world. I am thankful for the chance to help others open doors in the areas of work, travel and education. The English language is a tool to take advantage of opportunities and we all need to make our English better. I hope you enjoy these lessons and that they help you to retain what you have worked so hard to learn.