Make Your English Better Intermediate Lessons
What you'll learn
- Goal #1: We aim to build overall knowledge of the English language.
- Goal #2: We aim to integrate professional conversation with everyday conversation.
- Goal #3: We aim to build confidence through video learning, material learning, improved listening skills and outside the box thinking.
- Goal #4: We aim to help you provide a benefit for yourself so that you can attract better opportunities.
- You need to be at least an Intermediate English level of B-1 to gain the most from these lessons.
These lessons will put you in a position to see where you want to go with your newly acquired abilities. The Intermediate level gives you the ability to enter into a conversation, negotiate, travel, learn and enjoy international culture. Affordable English learning without sacrificing quality. These lessons do more than just teach English, they help improve the person learning from them. You have the opportunity to expand and English is a principal tool for that to occur in this connected world. We have seen many students pass through our program and have fine-tuned the lessons over the years to make this possible. Individual results may vary, but you are giving yourself the green light to prosper and to find success. This is not a new concept, but it is a new angle, and these lessons and videos can help you to retain what you have worked so hard to learn and take you even further in your knowledge of the English language. Non-native English-speakers face the challenge of keeping their English up to date and fresh. Make Your English Better can deliver the opportunity to help make this possible. At your convenience, you can work towards thriving in an English environment with your newly acquired skills.
Who this course is for:
- These lessons will put you in a position to see where you want to go with your newly acquired abilities. The Intermediate level gives you the ability to enter into a conversation, negotiate, travel, learn and enjoy international culture.
It has been my honor to be teaching English as a private teacher to Brazilians since 2010 and I would like to take this program to the world. I am thankful for the chance to help others open doors in the areas of work, travel and education. The English language is a tool to take advantage of opportunities and we all need to make our English better. I hope you enjoy these lessons and that they help you to retain what you have worked so hard to learn.