Make with THE Mind (Guided Meditation and Therapeutic Art)
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 1.5 hours on-demand audio
- 3 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will get an understanding of how our inner world is reflected in our outer world. You will get the chance to connect with the innate wise part of yourself and facilitate healing and change through chakra clearing. You will develop your capacity for guided meditation and unleash your creative potential by developing your art making and journalling.
- There are no requirements in terms of prior experience. You do not need to have meditated before or have any artistic experience. You will be guided to explore these areas in the course. You will however, be required to purchase materials to successfully undertake the practical side of this course.
Hi this course is for anyone who instinctively knows that there is more to existence than the meets the eye and feels they have untapped creative potential that they want to use to create positive change in their lives. It’s for people who want to create a deeper connection between the inner world and their outer experience. This course is for those people who are ready to explore and move towards healing any issues both physical and emotional, using their own innate wisdom. It's for those who are curious and want to get in touch with the playful creative part of themselves and who wish to liberate themselves using their untapped creativity.
Why take this course
This course will develop your creativity and ability to express your true self. It gives you the opportunity to explore your inner world for the purpose of healing and it will lead you towards greater wholeness and well-being. You will gain a deeper understanding of how to bring awareness to your life experience so that you become the conscious co-creator of your life rather than someone who feels powerless to circumstance. This course can help you create balance and harmony and it gives you the opportunity to develop your imagination and liberate yourself creatively. You will benefit from the meditation not only from the opportunity to balance and clear your Chakras (energy centres) but also by creating time and space for deep relaxation of the body.
How is this course structured?
There are sections to work through giving a background to Guided meditation using Creative visualisation and how we can use the Unconscious mind to transform our life experience. There are also worksheets to help you set your intentions and identify limiting beliefs, then a guided meditation followed by a choice of art activities.
In this course you will
- Discover how to identify release limiting beliefs and blockages that keep you feeling stuck
- Develop a relationship with your inner world and imagination
- Learn how to use your imagination and feelings to manifest positive experiences and change in your life
- Discover and release your creative potential by engaging in carefully structured art activities
- Learn how to focus the mind in a meditative state and clear energetic blockages
- Create a personal narrative of your experience through journaling
- Gain an understanding of the universal laws and how to tap into the unconscious mind to improve your life experience and heal yourself
The course includes a guided meditation that invites clearing of the energy centres in the body called chakras. You will need a device on which to listen to the meditation and possibly headphones for the best results. You will need to purchase basic art materials in order to complete the therapeutic art activities at the end of the meditation sessions. A list of these can be found in section 4 you will also need to buy a notebook that will become your journal
How long is the course?
Having used the process of meditation visualisation and creative expression to heal myself fibromyalgia I know that each of us has the power within to become our own healers. Using our unconscious mind to tap into the vast reservoir of pure potential, universal energy is something we all can do with the right guidance. In this respect this course and journey towards inner growth healing and personal development can become an ongoing one. Healing and change take time so I suggest you to use this course regularly to see benefits. There are 10 art activities so there is an invitation to at least work your way through those; perhaps once a week would be a good commitment to yourself. The meditation is the same each time so as to create a deepening experience and last approximately one hour and 20 minutes. I encourage you to spend at least 30 minutes on the art activity afterwards.
What am I going to get
An inner sacred place that you can return to again and again for relaxation healing and connection to your greater wise self. You will get an opportunity to develop your creativity and artistic talents and redefine the story of your life. Tools to help you create the life experience you want.
- Anyone who wishes to move forward in their life and experience self-empowerment. For anyone who wishes to explore different ways to express and heal themselves using creativity. For people who want to experience meditation and energy work.
In this lecture you are given a brief overview of what guided meditation using creative visualisation is and why you would do it. There is also a brief explanation of the different ways we experience 'visualisation'.
This lecture tells you how to get going with the art exercises and includes a list of materials.
This is worksheet one. It will help you uncover your limiting beliefs and is the first step towards creating your positive intentions. It is important you complete the attached form (supplementary material) to help you understand the feeling states that come from the repetitive and limiting beliefs you have.
This Guided meditation will last for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. You will be guided into a state of deep relaxation and encouraged to set your intention (identified by working through the worksheets in the previous section.) so please have a clear idea of the purpose of the healing/session prior to undertaking the meditation. Make sure you will not be disturbed.
You will be guided to get in touch with the energy centres in the body called Chakras and to release any blocked energy in each Chakra. Do not worry if you cannot sense them or see anything just intend for the clearing to happen and let go of trying.
Be ready to return to the Art activities section upon completion of the meditation in order to complete the session.