Make Weather App in Swift 5, iOS 13: Alamofire, SwiftyJSON
What you'll learn
- Make a Weather (Meteorology) App using Swift 5 and Xcode 11
- Use Alamofire to get JSON Data
- Use SwiftyJSON to parse JSON Data in one line
- Work with REST API
- Learn Advanced topics about UICollectionViews and UITableViews
- Write Clean and Short Code
- Swift 5 and Xcode 11 Basics
- Mac OS running MacOS Mojave or greater
In this Course we are going to make realtime Weather App with Swift 5 and Xcode 11.
Unlike any other courses found on Udemy, I always teach full real world apps, when we finish with the course, you are going to have an app ready to post to AppStore
What our app will include:
Current weather for your current location
24 hour Weather forecast for your current location
24 hour Weather Any City of your choice
How to use REST API
How to write clean readable code
Working with TableViews
Working with CollectionView
Working with JSON
The curse will teach you how to write clean code, structure your app development, so even if you get back to your code in few years, you can read and understand it clearly.
Your time is precious. I try to explain everything In a time efficient manner!
We are so confident that you'll love this course that we're offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days, No Questions Asked! So it's a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the Buy Now button and join the best iOS 13 Weather App development course and let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- If you are beginner iOS developer and want to learn more advanced app development, then you have come to the right place.
- You need to have experience with Xcode 11 and Swift 5
My name is Bilal Drndo. I am an 19 yr old Entrepreneur. I am currently the CEO of a startup called Disby. My areas of expertise are Swift and Flutter mobile programming and Machine Learning using Python and Tensorflow. When I was a beginner, I promised myself that one day I will teach other people how to program and make their lives better.