#7 Bake the Best Pizza Crust
What you'll learn
- Become an expert at making a pizza crust that will amaze everyone!
- Find the secret to a terrific pizza crust, you can't make great pizza without it.
- Learn to bake the perfect pizza in your own home oven.
- Serve your family some of the best pizza they've ever tasted!
- Learn to stretch a pizza dough so you don't compress the bubbles in the crust.
- Print out an easy formula with several variations for making a great pizza crust.
- Follow easy step by step direction to make your own sourdough starter.
- You will need basic kitchen equipment like mixing bowls, spatulas etc.
- A kitchen scale is a necessity in this course.
- A pizza peel (for moving pizza) and baking parchment paper (available online or at your local store) will make baking pizza a whole lot easier.
- Optional but helpful is to have a Kitchen Aid or other dough mixer. I will also have directions for hand mixing the dough.
- This is a hybrid dough using both sourdough and commercial yeast, however in the course, you will find variations for using just commercial yeast or just sourdough.
- You will need a sourdough starter (not necessary if you only wish to use the commercial yeast variation) but I show you how to make your own sourdough in the course.
- A pizza or baking stone is essential for the best pizza, but you can start with a baking sheet.
Course updated 10/26/2021
Learn to bake up the best pizza crust ever! The pizza's crust is the foundation of a great pizza. How often have you eaten a pizza with a dense crust or a tough crust and just wished for the perfect pizza crust? Well your search is over! Join now and easily make this Neo-Neapolitan pizza to serve to your family and friends.
Learn the one thing that's absolutely necessary to make great pizza!
Follow easy step by step directions
Download the dough formula and print it out for easy reference.
Make up a pizza today!
Have a pizza party and invite your friends over to delight them with a terrific pizza!
Be the pizza expert in your neighborhood.
This pizza crust is made using both sourdough and commercial yeast, bringing the best of both to make the very best pizza crust. You will learn to make your own sourdough starter in the course but there is a variation for using just commercial yeast or just using sourdough starter. So if you don't have a sourdough starter, you can still make up a pizza crust for dinner today!
Not to worry though, I also teach you how to make your own sourdough starter.
This course covers how to make up this one pizza crust with several variations. It does not cover making sauces or toppings, although we will talk about them both. Come on and join me and ... make the best pizza ever!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic kitchen skills can bake pizza.
- This course is for beginners through advanced bakers who want to learn to make an awesome pizza crust.
Teresa loves teaching serious home bakers, how to bake real sourdough bread! She worked at two different bakeries besides baking at home for over 40 years. Eighteen years ago, she built a business (Northwest Sourdough) along with a membership site (The Baking Network) around teaching others how to bake real sourdough at home. She published a four volume book called, "Discovering Sourdough," "Extreme Fermentation" and also, "Make Your Own Sourdough Starter." You can find the live series "Make Your Own Sourdough Starter with Me" on You Tube plus a free downloadable e-book.
Teresa's Facebook group, "Perfect Sourdough" is the largest sourdough bread baking group in the world. She also has other groups, "The Baking Network" and "Bread Bakers and Artisan Baked Goods" for all types of baking. Followers can also join her membership site at "The Baking Network" online.
Her Bread Recipes and Formulas from her books and blog and baking courses have been featured on TV and spread all around the world through online forums, her active Facebook group, Perfect Sourdough, Youtube channel and her site, Northwest Sourdough.
Northwest Sourdough is featured in the resource section of Peter Reinhart's book," Artisan Breads Every Day." Teresa was also one of the photographers for "The Grain Gathering" in it's early years when it was called, "Kneading Conference West." She has been featured in numerous articles, magazines and interviews including Forbes and First for Women. She was selected as one of the top ten Udemy instructors in 2015 and now has thirteen sourdough baking courses on Udemy.
Most of all, Teresa loves to see YOU pull a crispy, crusty, holey sourdough loaf from your own oven. Yes, you can learn to bake the best bread in the world!