Make Paperbacks with CreateSpace: Sell More Books on Amazon
What you'll learn
- sell paperbacks on CreateSpace and Amazon
- format MS Word for paperbacks
- install new fonts to their writing program
- manage section breaks for page numbering, headers and footers
- MS Word doc or docx, any version is fine or alternative writing program like LibreOffice or OpenOffice.
CreateSpace is Amazon's print on demand company, the best place in the world to self-publish paperback books. Microsoft Word documents (.doc and .docx) can easily be formatted for CreateSpace because it's the world's most popular writing program.
Most authors pay for this, but it's wise to do it yourself. When you format your own documents:
you save time & money
you can make changes whenever you want
you make the reader's experience better
The course walks you through it from first page to last. Install great fonts, handle front matter, use section breaks, insert page numbers, images, everything a reader expects. Get detailed instruction with an actual MS Word document and upload it to the online previewer at CreateSpace.
Also get 2 FREE TEMPLATES that come with the course as examples, templates you can use for your books.
The course is taught by Jason Matthews, bestselling author and self-publishing expert.
In less than two hours, you'll be able to professionally format your paperbacks and give readers something they truly enjoy.
Get started today so your paperbacks can be for sale on Amazon soon.
(If any students want one on one consultation with me, I can be reached through Superpeer with user name /JasonMatthews)
Who this course is for:
- This paperback formatting course is designed for all writers, authors and self-publishers who enjoy saving money by doing things for themselves. If you don't like using MS Word or alternative program, it's probably not for you.
Jason Matthews is the author of multiple titles, both fiction and nonfiction. His books have been translated into 8 languages and his self-publishing lessons have been viewed by students in 123 countries.
Jason works with writers around the world and teaches many courses on self-publishing topics (listed below).
He lives in California. He's a skier, soccer player, beach lounger and loves a game of chess or scrabble. He can be contacted through his websites and social media links.