Become a Freelance Writer Today! Make Money Online!
What you'll learn
- How to create impressive writing samples even without experience
- Telling the difference between and tips on writing blogs, articles, SEO content, web content, landing pages, and B2B content
- Understanding the hierarchy of H1, H2, H3 and H4 headings and how to modify them in Word and Google docs
- How to create killer content
- How to get yourself set up on the most lucrative online platform for freelance writers
- Choosing and setting up international payment options
- Tips for getting a steady flow of well-paying customers
- No writing experience required
- A passion for writing required and good knowledge of English and grammar
- Access to a decent internet connection, Word and Google Docs
Get Started as a Freelance Writer Online – Everything You Need to Know Plus Quality Writing Tips.
If you have a passion for writing and want to turn that passion into a career that earns you money online, I can teach you exactly how to do that. This course is for anyone with a good command of the English language, who wants to start earning money as a freelance writer online.
Freelancing can be tricky for beginners. You may not know which platforms to join, how to set up your accounts, or how to decipher the writing terms and deliverables that clients request of you.
You may be a passionate writer, but do you know how to write a killer introduction and do you understand the hierarchy and intricacies of implementing H1, H2, H3, and H4 headings? Do you know the difference between a direct response post, pillar post, and landing page? And do you know how best to write each of these? Do you know what the must-have tools an online writer needs to have?
If you don’t know these things, freelancing is going to be pretty tough for you. But if you complete this course on how to become a freelance writer online, you will be equipped with all the information you need to get your writing career started with a bang.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about getting started on the right platforms (yes there are wrong ones and right ones – I focus on Upwork).
In addition to that, I will teach you all about creating your own good writing samples and how to write different pieces of content like a pro.
Some of the content types can be confusing or tricky – but it gets easier once you know what to do.
I even provide some templates you can use to get started with articles, blogs, and even your first book ghostwriting gig!
I’ll even go over the essentials of online article writing so that you’re confident from the moment you get your very first assignment.
This course includes several templates and downloads to get you started in your writing career. In the end, you will know everything required to set yourself up as an freelance writer online today.
Ready to get started? Let’s jump right in.
Who this course is for:
- Newbie freelance writers
- Stay-at-home mums looking for income opportunities
- Aspiring writers who want to monetise their skills in a big way
- Beginner writers
- Writers who don't know about H1, H2, H3, and H4
- Writers looking for the best platform for freelancers
I am a professional online writer, and part of the Well-Written-Online team. I have spent this year focusing on developing my writing career and helping other writers hone their skills. I am passionate about reading, writing, and editing.
I started out as a stay-at-home mom and after meeting the Well-Written-Online team, studying their courses, and learning everything there is to know, I became the very thing I have wanted to be for years: an online writer.