Make Meetings Work & Tackle Time Management Troubles
- 29 mins on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get the right people to your meetings & plan your agenda
- Wrap your meeting up for success
- Improve your self-discipline & time management
- Value yourself & tools to manage your time
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to download PDFs
- You will need internet access. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari are preferred browsers to open links to interactive lessons
Meetings can be the best way to share information, make sure everyone's voice is heard, and create decisive action plans. But meetings can easily go awry and waste everyone's time. Take the lead to make sure that the time you spend in meetings matters. Use these best practices to develop precise agendas, keep people on track, and make meetings work.
Are you struggling to get everything done while others seem to do it all with ease? Time management is a valuable skill, but it can be difficult to master. Learn how to take advantage of proven time management techniques, such as setting SMART goals, managing daily interruptions & filtering your tasks to add quality time back into your day.
Course 1: Make Meetings Work
Meetings matter. Learn how to lead & plan them.
- Invite the right people to your meeting
- Plan & use an agenda
- Achieve your meeting objectives
- Plan for the unknown
Course 2: Tackle Time Management Troubles
Activate your self-discipline for better time management.
- Identify your time management starting point
- Overcome your procrastination
- Multiply your time with tools & smart management
This two course bundle will teach you how to lead constructive & relevant meetings and manage your time to get things done. It includes dynamic video, interactive practice lessons, tips from industry leaders & downloadable PDFs. Each component is designed to be completed in short time allotments, or all at once, to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete both courses.You want to be the best team leader. Gain the tools you need to lead meaningful meetings & manage your time wisely.
- Current team leaders & managers
- Those who regularly lead meetings or are new to leading meetings
- People who have trouble managing their time
- Those who want to improve their self-discipline
To produce workable outcomes, 80% of your work will be done before the meeting. Find out how to prepare to get your meeting on track before it happens.
Chances are if you're organizing the meeting, you'll be facilitating it as well. But there are other roles you'll want to assign before the meeting happens. Understand who you'll need to invite and which roles you'll need to clarify ahead of time.
After the meeting concludes, you'll want to create an action plan geared towards achieving the meeting objectives. Find out the key steps to creating an action plan and how you can build one with your team.