Make Meetings Work & Tackle Time Management Troubles
What you'll learn
- Get the right people to your meetings & plan your agenda
- Wrap your meeting up for success
- Improve your self-discipline & time management
- Value yourself & tools to manage your time
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to download PDFs
- You will need internet access. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari are preferred browsers to open links to interactive lessons
Meetings can be the best way to share information, make sure everyone's voice is heard, and create decisive action plans. But meetings can easily go awry and waste everyone's time. Take the lead to make sure that the time you spend in meetings matters. Use these best practices to develop precise agendas, keep people on track, and make meetings work.
Are you struggling to get everything done while others seem to do it all with ease? Time management is a valuable skill, but it can be difficult to master. Learn how to take advantage of proven time management techniques, such as setting SMART goals, managing daily interruptions & filtering your tasks to add quality time back into your day.
Course 1: Make Meetings Work
Meetings matter. Learn how to lead & plan them.
- Invite the right people to your meeting
- Plan & use an agenda
- Achieve your meeting objectives
- Plan for the unknown
Course 2: Tackle Time Management Troubles
Activate your self-discipline for better time management.
- Identify your time management starting point
- Overcome your procrastination
- Multiply your time with tools & smart management
This two course bundle will teach you how to lead constructive & relevant meetings and manage your time to get things done. It includes dynamic video, interactive practice lessons, tips from industry leaders & downloadable PDFs. Each component is designed to be completed in short time allotments, or all at once, to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete both courses.You want to be the best team leader. Gain the tools you need to lead meaningful meetings & manage your time wisely.
Who this course is for:
- Current team leaders & managers
- Those who regularly lead meetings or are new to leading meetings
- People who have trouble managing their time
- Those who want to improve their self-discipline
Let's face it - a lot of elearning out there is downright boring. The truth is, everyone wants the skills they need to do their jobs well. That's where Eleventure comes in. It's critical, on-the-job skills people need. It's fast. It's fresh. It's action based & it's designed and developed by award winning and veteran author, presenter & trainer, Megan Torrance of TorranceLearning.
Megan brings over a decade of business consulting and project management experience to her instructional design and development work. She teaches LLAMA (Agile project management) and instructional design classes, kicks off new design projects and makes sure everyone's having a good time. Elearning guru by day, and ice hockey goaltender by night, Megan is devoted to not only delivering outstanding work, but also creating a top-notch work environment based on trust, flexibility, compassion, and fun. Megan and her team have developed elearning for a variety of industries and topics including food ingredients, industrial chemicals, medical, non-profit, human resources, sales, marketing, and IT. Megan holds a BS in Communications with an emphasis on Organizational Communication and Public Relations, and an MBA, both from Cornell University.
TorranceLearning's instructional design processes are designed to quickly focus on the desired performance and learning objectives, then make the most of visual and verbal techniques to take full advantage of the learning opportunity.