Unity3D : Build a Fully Featured Mobile Infinite Runner Game
What you'll learn
- Build a fully featured 3D Infinite Runner Game that is ready to publish
- Control and move 3D characters
- Utilize external game assets in your projects
- Comprehend Unity animation controller
- Build endless levels programmatically
- Build graphical user interface GUI
- Create sound effects
- Add advertisments to your game to earn Money !
- Manage the level and the player achievements
- Building game enemies and challenges
- Apply all the skills you will learn from this course into your other games and projects
- C# Knowledge is required
- Object Oriented Programming OOP understanding is required
- Should have Unity 2018 installed
If you like learning by doing, then this is the right course for you.
In this course, we will dive deeply into game development using Unity game engine.
You will learn all the powerful features that Unity 3D provides.
You will be able to utilize game assets in your future projects.
You will be able to apply all the skills gained from this course into your own projects and games.
You will build a fully featured infinite runner game from zero, and prepare it for publishing at Play Store.
You will learn the following:
Unity Projects Initialization.
Importing Assets to your Game.
Game Environment Design.
Scripting in C#.
Player Controller and Movement.
Player 3D Animation in Unity - [Idle - Run - Jump - Slide - Left - Right]
Handling User Input.
Enemy Controller [Cars and Obstacles]
Adjusting Collider Size regarding Animations
Game Pickups [Coins - Hearts]
Designing Particle Effects using Particle Systems and Textured Materials.
Making the Level Infinite.
Instantiating new Game Objects Dynamically.
Handling Pivot issues.
Switching between Cameras.
Designing Awesome User Interface UI [Player Interface - Main Menu - Pause Menu - Game Over Menu - Help Menu - Developer Menu]
Switching between Sprites.
Storing Player Data.
Adding more Challenges.
Achievements User Interface.
Android Touch Screen.
Lock and Unlock Player Assets.
Learning all the above-mentioned skills will unleash your creativity and innovation in your future games.
So if you are interested in this course. Enroll now to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students curious about learning Unity 3D by doing real 3D games
- Game developers curious about the building a fully featured Infinite Runner Game
- C# Developers curious about games development
I am a computer programmer, 3D designer and games developer. I have a bachelor degree in Information Technology. Moreover, I have concrete work experience in IT industries. I have done many IT projects that apply software engineering principles and artificial intelligence such as: Face Recognition System, Image Processing, Intelligent Remoting System, Distributed Accounting Systems and many 3D games using Unity3D game engine such as Infinite Runner game and RPG games. What's more, I have been teaching programming languages for 3 years.